5168 - RPO Associate Recruiter
Are you looking for what is next, and where you can go make an impact? Join Kelly in our Outsourcing and Consulting Group! We are a leading-edge Employment and Recruiting Solutions Company, and we are dedicated to championing today’s workers & providing them with flexible growth experiences. We are the original pioneer, and ongoing trailblazer of workforce solutions. We are looking for candidates that have passion and dedication. This is a unique opportunity to make a difference and help change lives.
As an Associate Recruiter, you will be part of a recruiting team focused on building positive relationships and drive candidate and client engagement throughout the entire recruitment life cycle.
- Support efforts for continuous outreach to the veteran community including, but not limited to phone, in person, and online engagement
- Source, identify and qualify veteran or spouse candidates against position requisition criteria for interest and acceptability
- Support the execution of the recruitment marketing strategy through various online and offline mediums such as job boards, programmatic campaigns, social media, and streaming channels.
- Organize and coordinate military/veteran recruiting events.
- Participate in strategic local and regional sourcing activities to recruit candidates with a military background and build networks within the military community
- Comply with all regulatory/legal requirements and company policies
- Participate in on-going training and continuous improvement initiatives
- Quickly and strategically able to adapt to and get results in a fast-paced, challenging, and demanding work environment
- Strong root cause analysis and problem-solving skills
- Able to build rapport & relationships with Candidates, Recruiters, Hiring Managers, Leadership, Peers, and adaptability to engage within military centric environments
- Effective communicator, bringing in a consultative approach to partnerships
- Especially organized, attentive to detail, and has strong time management, administrative, and customer service orientation
- Military or experience with the military community preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or military experience equivalent
- Recruiting experience desired
- Client engagement experience a plus
- Experience multi-tasking in a face pace environment
- Experience managing programs a plus
- Background managing high-volume activity
- Experience with and ability to find & attract passive talent desired
- Knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter
- Experience successfully identifying & resolving potential challenges and risks
- Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Time Off
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
At KellyOCG, we believe that careers are meant to be in motion, that growth is possible and progress is made when people are engaged in work that works for them and continually seeking what’s next. We’re here to help you explore opportunities and possibilities to build skills, gain meaningful experiences, and achieve the momentum and advancement you are searching for. It’s a dynamic exciting time in the world of work. Each year we employ and support the career journeys of nearly 500,000 workers, and we’d like you to join our team to help with what’s next for you.
Come join us – and be part of our movement to connect people to work in ways that enrich their lives. Because What’s Next matters.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.