5242 - Vice President, P&I Recruiting
Reporting directly to the Chief Recruiting Officer of P&I, the Vice President of P&I Recruiting has responsibility for the successful and strategic management of a team of Recruiting Managers responsible for the direct recruitment of multiple programs. He/she has the ultimate responsibility to achieve and exceed recruiting goals/service level agreements. The Vice President of P&I Recruiting is responsible for selecting, training, and developing multiple direct reports and monitoring performance. In addition, you will act as a liaison between management and field service team while also coordinating the deployment of initiatives. A successful Vice President of P&I Recruiting will possess the ability to ensure high-performing teams that are accountable to results, ensuring both candidate and client satisfaction. Ultimately, an outstanding Vice President of P&I Recruiting should be able to create and implement recruitment strategies, make sound decisions, demonstrate excellent communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
- Coach and Counsel Recruiting Managers on recruitment strategy, team performance and process administration.
- Executes and ensures the delivery of the overall recruitment strategy with input and support from internal Kelly stakeholder groups
- Develops and executes a proactive recruiting plan that clearly outlines the portions of the plan conducted for local sourcing models ensuring starts/fulfillment
- Maintains thorough understanding and knowledge of current hiring practices, recruitment strategies, and staffing industry trends
- Monitor and measure the satisfaction of assigned vertical
- Respond to escalated concerns and proactively provide solutions to prevent future issues
- Maintain thorough understanding and knowledge of district’s business, industry, trends, and current events
- Demonstrates understanding of P&I’s priorities, processes, policies, and procedures
- Seeks client feedback and applies information to improve service
- Proactively identifies and implements work processes that improve speed, productivity, efficiency, cost, and/or district experience
- Work with and manage the Recruiting Managers in a metric-driven environment to achieve desired outcomes
- Audit the teams’ metrics, process adherence, and administrative compliance
- Creates, analyzes, and reviews reports and statistics, taking action when necessary
- Serve as the architect and implementer of the recruiting plan which will include but not be limited to strategies around grassroots, print ad, digital and social media recruiting
- Facilitates the selection process including screening and assessing candidates and conducting interviews
- May participate in client meetings, analyzes client needs, make staffing recommendations and secures staffing requests
- Reviews monthly financial statements and drives strategies
- Ensures timely, quality candidate recruitment and a healthy pipeline of qualified candidates
- Develop the Recruiting Managers into expert consultants and inspiring them and their teams to exceed targets
- Selecting, training, and developing staff; monitoring staff performance including setting expectations, coaching and recognizing achievement
- Responsible for managing Kelly Quality Management System initiatives
- Clearly communicates roles and responsibilities and hold employees accountable for delivering results
- Instills a sense of urgency in employees for all district and talent initiatives and deliverables
- Provides feedback and coaching to ensure district expectations are being met
- Provides regular constructive feedback and development discussions with employees
- Utilizes career development processes and tools to grow, engage, and retain staff
- Provides leadership to direct report staff members and their teams. This includes performance management, training, coaching, mentoring, recognition.
- Demonstrates Business Acumen: Understands Kelly products/solutions and how to leverage resources to grow the business and generate income
- Delivers Results: Develops and consistently executes performance objectives
- Analyzes Issues: Ensures that problems are identified, investigated, and resolved in a timely manner
- Strategic Thinking: Analyzes business issues and opportunities based on their fit with Kelly’s strategic direction
- Builds a Client-focused Environment: Creates a client-centric and talent-centric work environment
- Builds Relationships: Develops and leverages effective working relationships to create win-win outcomes
- High School Diploma or equivalent, staffing, or relevant experience, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Previous Leadership Experience Managing Teams of 50+
- 4-5 years of recruiting, staffing or vendor management
- Demonstrated experience in screening, hiring, orienting, training, assigning, and managing temporary employees
- Must be able to function in complex and matrix environments with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with all levels of individuals is essential
- Proven experience leading a metrics focused team
- Good communication (both verbal and written), negotiation, interpersonal, and decision-making skills required. Individuals must be able to function independently/autonomously yet know when to get management involved. Must also be comfortable presenting to and influencing many levels of management both within Kelly and the partner districts
- Must be innovative in their approach, willing to take risks and operate successfully in ambiguous situations
- Attention to detail- with the ability to multi-task, use sound judgment and prioritize are necessary
- Strong leadership, problem-solving, and decision-making skills required
- Must have proficient computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Travel Required as necessary
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family, and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.