5274 - Kelly Education Account Manager - Indianapolis, IN
The Kelly Education (KE) Onsite Account Manager is instrumental in the overall success with Kelly Education Tier II and Tier III clients. This position will serve as the primary point of contact for the client as it pertains to the overall client relationship and service delivery, and may have one or more direct reports. He/she will serve as a business partner to the client by acting as an extension of the client’s HR department, developing, and maintaining relationships with the client and temporary employees, identifying process improvements, and by ensuring consistent service levels. This individual will serve as the escalation point for service issues and is responsible for proactive problem resolution. Operational responsibilities include, but are not limited to, monitoring and reporting on contract compliance, business development, sharing industry and best practice knowledge, candidate selection, generic training, and engagement. This individual is ultimately accountable for the overall level of service delivery, growth, and profitability for the client location he/she supports. The success of this individual will be highly impacted by their ability to communicate effectively, establish strong working relationships with the client, and the development of effective partnerships with the relevant KES functions.
- Maintains thorough understanding and knowledge of current hiring practices and staffing industry trends
- Develops and maintains relationships with local recruiting sources
- Maximizes temporary employee conversion and direct hire fee income
- Must have complete knowledge of contractual agreements to ensure 100% compliance · Ensures all order activity is accurately documented in absent management system
- Analyzes monthly financial statements and implements strategies to increase profitability · Determines client reporting requirements and documents information appropriately
- Creates, analyzes, and reviews reports and statistics, taking action when necessary.
- Manages the temporary workforce including, but not limited to, turnover, coaching, counseling, terminations, co-employment, sexual harassment investigations, taking action as appropriate
- Works with HR and Security to make determination about the employment status of temporary workers
- Provides end-user technical support on programs that assist in the client order process · Provides additional administrative support as necessary to ensure internal and external client satisfaction
Candidate Selection, Training, and Engagement
- Monitors Candidate NPS results and develops plans to ensure we are meeting candidate expectations
- Demonstrates concern for candidate career growth and development, as well as personal goals and needs
- Effectively communicates to candidates to ensure the work is meeting the needs and expectations of the candidate and client
- Helps candidates succeed on the job via ongoing coaching, feedback, and development opportunities
- Responds to candidate inquiries and addresses challenges in a timely manner
- Deploys and maintains temporary employee recognition and retention programs
- Serves as primary local contact for employee issues; identifies and executes appropriate actions to resolve issues and/or escalates as appropriate; monitors results to ensure action plans are effective
- Develops and delivers client orientation/onboarding programs for temporary employees
- Creates, deploys, and maintains temporary employee retention programs
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent, Marketing or related field relevant experience
Years of Experience: 4-5 years education, teaching, recruiting, staffing or vendor management experience
Type of Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in skill marketing, screening, hiring, orientating, training, assigning and managing temporary employees
- Must be able to function in complex/matrix environments
- Understands Kelly products/solutions and how to leverage resources to grow the business and generate income
- Strong leadership, problem solving and decision-making skills required
- Must have proficient computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.