5305 - Timekeeper (Contract Role) - Plaquemine, LA
The Timekeeper is a contract role and it is based at the client site and reports to the Operations Supervisor. The individual is critical in supporting the (TRACK) timekeeping tool for Kelly employees on assignment with our client to ensure Kelly employees are paid timely and the customer is billed properly. The Timekeeper is responsible for allocating Kelly employee time against client work orders and monitoring any exceptions to schedules.
This individual will interact with time approvers and Kelly employees to report time accurately to Kelly payroll. The individual will also assist management with analysis and reporting of data supporting service to the customer. This includes maintaining data integrity of timekeeping system and internal systems. This individual will exercise discretion and independent judgment in making decisions.
- Responsible for supporting customer to allocate all billable time by Kelly employees to client, maintenance of the Track system.
- Responsible for processing overrides of schedules in timekeeping system
- Submit New Personnel Request forms to client timekeeping system administrator
- Responsible for resolving rejections in timekeeping system by reaching out to client managers and Kelly Employees
- Review Kelly Employee schedules in timekeeping system and submit change requests if needed
- Submit timekeeping system files to Kelly payroll on a weekly basis
- Ensure proper electronic filing of payroll files and communications with Kelly employees and Client Managers.
- Assist with resolution of issues related to timekeeping system
- Participate and provide assistance during customer/internal contractual audits
- Assist team with issues/concerns, special requests related to payroll including overpaid/underpaid time, rejections and closed reference numbers
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years related operational, timekeeping and/or administrative experience
- Timekeeping experience highly preferred. Track system experience a plus.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, interpersonal and decision making
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Experience analyzing and trending large amounts of data
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.