5310 - Kelly Education Executive Search Research Associate - Miramar Beach, FL
The position of research associate provides the administrative support and research necessary at every step of an executive level search to ensure the clients and the search team are supported to move through the search process effectively, efficiently, and, ultimately, successfully. The position is responsible for candidate research and sourcing, processing of applications, population of the client portal, accurate data entry, and generation of search meeting resources. The position also assumes responsibility for administrative duties that ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the office and/or support the work of the firm.
Demonstrating Professional Competencies
· Accept responsibility for own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplish work in an ethical, efficient, and cost-effective manner.
· Adjust planned work by gathering relevant information and applying critical thinking to address multiple demands and competing priorities in a changing environment.
· Effectively convey information, and express thoughts and facts. Demonstrate effective use of listening skills, and display openness to other people’s ideas and thoughts.
· Anticipate and meet the needs of clients, candidates, and colleagues and respond to them in an appropriate manner. Demonstrate a personal commitment to identify clients’, candidates’, and colleagues’ underlying needs and continually seek to provide the highest quality service, support, and product.
· Interact appropriately with all clients, candidates, and colleagues, without regard to individual characteristics. Demonstrate a personal commitment to create an inclusive, supportive, and welcoming environment. Foster respect for all individuals and points of view.
· Demonstrate the appropriate level of proficiency in the principles and practices of executive search. Demonstrate a commitment to continuous improvement, to include understanding and application of technology (i.e., hardware, software, equipment, and processes).
· Work cooperatively and effectively with others to achieve common goals. Participate in building a group identity characterized by pride, trust, and commitment.
Project a positive image when representing G/A&A.
· Participate in start-up call with search manager and senior consultants or consultants.
o Maintain search calendar and support team members with prioritizing deadlines.
· Establish “To-Do” list when the search is opened that aligns with the search calendar.
o Due dates for critical information/content that consultants will need.
o Schedule updates as provided by the consultants.
· Revise advertising plan to reflect web-links for online placement with screen capture of the advertisement.
o Update costs per publication.
o Track and forward invoices to G/A&A’s finance team.
o Put advertising plan and final advertisement in master archive of the search.
· Coordinate placement of client advertisements.
· Conduct internet research for prospects and sources.
o Enter all sourcing information into the database according to guidelines and ensure data is accurate.
o Complete original research (i.e., do not transfer sources/prospects from one search to another).
· Process applications and ensure all information is accurately and completely entered into the database.
· Open, populate, and update the client portal specific to the needs of each client and each meeting (e.g., prospect review, R1, referencing, etc.).
· Prepare digital and/or hard copy materials for client meetings.
o Send all start-up materials to consultant before meetings to ensure quality control (i.e., consultant to review electronically before printing notebooks).
o Create, update, and maintain usernames and passwords for client access to search storage sites or search websites.
· Prepare labels, and track and mail search materials.
o Go to the post office and/or FedEX/UPS to send materials and equipment according to timelines.
o Perform tasks in a timely manner to avoid high, overnight, shipping costs.
- Respond to immediate needs of candidates, clients, consultants, and search managers, including locating and providing resources needed, especially when consultants and/or search managers are at, or traveling to, client meetings.
- Prepare blue folders, notebooks, and/or e-notebooks for search committees and clients.
- Help with file management.
- Create referencing PPt outlines for each candidate for consultants.
Collaborate with technology team to archive notebooks electronically (e.g., R1, HA, etc.).
· Conduct daily administrative responsibilities such as, but not limited to:
o Reviewing and responding to internal and external emails;
o Answering phones;
o Creating and organizing office records and files;
o Maintaining office equipment; and
o Maintaining a professional looking office.
· Enter data and scan business-critical documents and preserve essential historical records.
Complete additional responsibilities as assigned by vice president & practice leader.
Associate degree in business, communications, public administration, or education, or related field OR an acceptable combination of education, training, and experience as determined by G/A&A leadership
3+ years’ Experience as an administrative assistant in a professional setting
1 year of experience with research and sourcing in a staffing environment
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.