5365 - Kelly Education Sr Recruiting Strategist - Lakeland, FL
The Education Sr. Recruiting Strategist is responsible for development, execution, communication, training and ongoing innovation of Kelly Education Sourcing, monitoring applicant flow to adequately meet the pool size needed for the successful fulfillment of job requests. This entails working directly with the Recruiting & Onboarding Manager and school districts to strategize and implement recruiting plans that utilize the best recruiting methods and resources in the respective communities. Post-implementation, this role is the face of Kelly Education and viewed as the most strategic by the customer base given the demand for talent in and outside of the education industry. The Sr. Recruiting Strategist is Kelly Educations ambassador in the market for attracting talent. Additionally, the Sr. Recruiting Strategist monitors progress to ensure that all goals and benchmarks are met, re-evaluating and adjusting them as needed. Could be responsible for managing a team of Recruiting Strategists while maintaining
- Engage with and design, develop and implement recruiting plans/strategies with the Recruiting & Onboarding Manager to achieve desired fulfillment expectations
- Serve as a partner with Client Services, Fulfillment and Sales to develop sourcing and recruiting strategies that result in client satisfaction of District staff when engaged with “in-market” recruiting strategies
- Research and facilitate registration at Job Fairs and Seminars to engage candidates
- Address customer questions when engaged to represent KE’s recruiting strategy
- Partner with Client Services to address fulfillment gaps by developing recruiting strategies and tactics
- Monitors progress to ensure that all goals and benchmarks are met, re-evaluating and adjusting them as needed
- Collect, analyze, and maintain data gathered to provide to leadership
- Present leadership with district recruiting plans and strategy to meet the substitute needs of the districts within the geographic area assigned
- Meet and exceed required weekly/monthly activity levels and desired outcomes
- Use existing data to establish priority customers or regions and utilize this information for establishing recruiting strategies
- Develop and execute proactive strategic recruiting plans that clearly outlines onsite sourcing models
- Maintain thorough understanding and knowledge of current hiring practices, recruitment strategies and educational staffing industry trends
- Develop and maintain relationships with recruiting sources
- Ensure timely, quality candidate flow for a healthy candidate pipeline.
- Update activity in recruiting Tracker and document activity in front office systems and ensure direct reports are documenting appropriately
- Maintain regular contact with customers and ensures KE branding material on client websites are current and relevant
- Responsible for ensuring all job posts are refreshed and updated for designed client base and potential assignees are responded to in a timely manner
Develop and execute relevant social media campaigns, creating and or utilizing corporate provided shareable content and deliverables to support greater brand awareness and engagement. Understand the social media sphere, both the big-name platforms and uncovering relevant niche platforms to expand Kelly Educations’ reach. Ability to craft sincere and timely content to produce viral engagement.
- Deliberate planning, strategy, and goal setting
- Development of brand identity, awareness, and online reputation
- Content management (including but not limited to client websites, geo specific Face Book pages, Twitter, and Job board posts)
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
- Cultivation of leads and talent
- Reputation management
- Field incoming calls and emails
- Monitor Team mailbox and respond to email in a timely manner
- Respond to candidate, internal team and customer needs via email, phone, or in-person
- Manage/resolve customer and candidate issues, engage management when needed
- Solicit customer and candidate feedback to improve service
- Serve as point person for prospective candidates, internal teams, and customers regarding recruiting activities
- May be required to sit onsite at a Partner District
- Assist with coaching and training to Recruiting Strategists
- Participate in performance management meetings if necessary
- May be responsible for recruiting for larger/high profile districts
- High School diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 2-5 years social media experience
- 2-5 years of customer service, staffing, recruiting experience preferred
- 2-5 years of experience with job board and recruiting strategies
Working at Kelly means being part of a global team making people-work connections that count, because we believe helping people become who they’re meant to be benefits us all. At every location and every level within our company, Kelly’s people are unique in their understanding and commitment to helping people create better futures and helping companies across the globe compete, prosper, and grow. The work we do matters. Helping people transform their lives matters. Shaping the future of work matters. If you have a passion for helping others, what’s next for you may very well be joining our internal global team and working to make a difference.
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse
workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with
disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal
Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.