5380 - Kelly Education Recruiting Strategist - Bloomington, MN
The Recruiting Specialist is Kelly Education Staffing (KES), Teachers On Call's (TOC) face in the market for attracting talent. The Recruiting strategist is responsible for generating interest and applicant flow to adequately meet the pool size needed for the successful fulfillment of job requests. This entails working directly with school districts to strategize and implement recruiting plans that utilize the best recruiting methods and resources in the respective communities. Post implementation, this role is the face of TOC and viewed as the most strategic by the customer base given the demand for talent in and outside of the education industry.
- Engage with and design, develop and implement recruiting plans/strategies with the school district to achieve desired fulfillment expectations
- Serve as a partner with Client Services, Fulfillment and Sales to develop sourcing and recruiting strategies that result in client satisfaction
- Interact with District staff when engaged with “in-market” recruiting strategies
- Research and facilitate registration at Job Fairs and Seminars to engage candidates
- Address customer questions when engaged to represent TOC’s recruiting strategy
- Partner with Client Services to address fulfillment gaps by developing recruiting strategies and tactics
- Collect, analyze and maintain data gathered to provide to leadership
- Present leadership with district recruiting plans and strategy to meet the substitute needs of the Districts within the geographic area assigned
- Manage recruitment efforts and budget
- Use existing data to establish priority customers or regions and utilize this information for establishing recruiting strategies
- Develop and execute proactive strategic recruiting plans that clearly outlines onsite sourcing models
- Maintain thorough understanding and knowledge of current hiring practices, recruitment strategies and staffing industry trends
- Develop and maintain relationships with recruiting sources
- Ensure timely, quality candidate placements and a healthy pipeline of qualified candidates
- Document activity in front office systems
- Maintain regular contact with customers
- Field incoming calls and emails
- Respond to candidate, internal team and customer needs via email, phone or in-person
- Manage/resolve customer and candidate issues
- Solicit customer and candidate feedback to improve service
- Serve as point person for prospective candidates, internal teams and customers regarding recruiting activities
Knowledge & Skills
- Independent thinker – Self -confident and independent. Isn’t constrained by looking to others for their opinions or direction.
· Growth mindset – Seek opportunities outside your comfort zone and learn new skills to enhance current strengths and discover new ones.
Experience: 1-5 years of Customer service, staffing, recruiting experience required
Education: High School diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
Working at Kelly means being part of a global team making people-work connections that count, because we believe helping people become who they’re meant to be benefits us all. At every location and every level within our company, Kelly’s people are unique in their understanding and commitment to helping people create better futures and helping companies across the globe compete, prosper, and grow. The work we do matters. Helping people transform their lives matters. Shaping the future of work matters. If you have a passion for helping others, what’s next for you may very well be joining our internal global team and working to make a difference.
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.