5396 - Recruitment Marketing Specialist
Recruitment Marketing Specialist - Troy, MI
Are you looking for what is next? Join Kelly in our Outsourcing and Consulting Group! We are a leading-edge Employment and Recruiting Solutions Company and we are dedicated to championing today’s workers & providing them with flexible growth experiences. We are the original pioneer and ongoing trailblazer of workforce solutions. This is a unique opportunity for you to join our team.
As a Recruitment Marketing Specialist, you will be part of a recruiting team focused on building positive relationships and drive candidate and client engagement throughout the entire recruitment life cycle.
- Source, identify, and qualify candidates against position requisition criteria for interest and acceptability
- Support the execution of the recruitment marketing strategy through various online and offline mediums such as job boards, programmatic campaigns, social media, and streaming channels.
- Organize and coordinate recruiting events.
- Participate in strategic local sourcing activities and build networks across all channels utilizing all methodologies available when required
- Comply with all regulatory/legal requirements and company policies
- Participate in on-going training and continuous improvement initiatives
- Quickly and strategically able to adapt to and get results in a fast-paced, challenging, and demanding work environment
- Strong root cause analysis and problem-solving skills
- Able to build rapport & relationships with Candidates, Recruiters, Hiring Managers, Leadership, and Peers
- Effective communicator, bringing in a consultative approach to partnerships
- Especially organized, attentive to detail, and has strong time management, administrative, and customer service orientation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent role-related experience
- 1+ years recruiting or event marketing experience
- RPO/ client-facing experience is a plus
- Background managing a high-volume requisition load effectively and successfully
- Experience with and ability to find & attract passive talent
- Knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter
- Experience successfully identifying & resolving potential challenges and risks
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
- Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Time Off
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
At KellyOCG, we believe that careers are meant to be in motion, that growth is possible, and progress is made when people are engaged in work that works for them and continually seeking what’s next. We’re here to help you explore opportunities and possibilities to build skills, gain meaningful experiences, and achieve the momentum and advancement you are searching for. It’s a dynamic exciting time in the world of work. Each year we employ and support the career journeys of nearly 500,000 workers, and we’d like you to join our team to help with what’s next for you.
Come join us – and be part of our movement to connect people to work in ways that enrich their lives. Because What’s Next matters.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.