5401 - Talent Advisor Team Lead-Columbia, SC
The Talent Advisor Team Lead role is instrumental in Kelly’s overall success with large volume clients. He/she will serve as a strategic partner to the client offering consultative services, providing process recommendations, benchmarking, reporting, cost savings guidance, when possible, and will provide overall guidance on account strategy for the service team. Daily operational responsibilities include, but are not limited to, oversight of the operational relationship; business development and retention; consultative selling and the development of client-focused solutions; client engagement; adherence to contractual SLAs and ensuring all Kelly staff understand and deliver against client processes, procedures, and policies. The success of this individual will be highly impacted by their ability to communicate effectively, establish strong working relationships with the client, and the development of effective partnerships with the relevant Kelly support functions.
Business Development and Client Retention
· Maintains thorough understanding and knowledge of client’s business, industry, trends, key strategic objectives, processes, and current events
· Understands and can articulate the features, advantages, and benefits of Kelly’s entire suite of products/solutions, services, and offerings
· Increases Kelly’s overall revenue with this client
· Develops new business across multiple products and solutions by expanding to additional client departments and divisions
· Provides input and support to the overall account strategy
· Seeks out new relationships with multiple client stakeholders and decision makers across the client’s organization (e.g., Division Business Leaders, line managers, Safety, HR, procurement)
· Utilizes NPS results to drive and develop client engagement and effect client outcomes
· Researches the client’s business and structure and seeks opportunities to create demand generation and value
· Provides thought leadership to the client (e.g., best practice presentations, cost savings recommendations, diversity measures, reporting)
· Invests time in client-facing activities to understand their needs
· Identifies cross-selling opportunities and engages the appropriate COE team member
· Partners with Kelly specialists to ensure that we are developing tailored solutions and evolving the solution to meet the needs of the client
· Articulates the value of Kelly products, solutions, and services versus those of our competitors
· Participates in the development and delivery of business reviews
· Participates in the coordination of solutions among all internal key stakeholders
· Monitors operational activities to ensure Kelly is meeting or exceeding contractual service level agreements
· Monitors service delivery team to ensure prompt quality, professional service deliverables
· Establishes a strategy to ensure compliance with client’s diversity supplier metrics
· Serves as the point of contact for escalation issues; works with the service team to develop action plans that resolve client and/or candidate issues; monitors results to ensure action plans are effective
· Challenges processes or systems that limit innovation or growth; champions process improvement
· When necessary, assists team with management of temporary workforce (e.g., coaching, counseling, terminations, co-employment, sexual harassment investigations
· Must have complete knowledge of our contractual agreements to ensure 100% compliance
· Analyzes and reviews reports and statistics, taking action when necessary. Creates ad hoc reports as required
· Develops strategies to maximize candidate Redeployment/Retention – maintains communication with talent to discuss assignment status and engage others to assign candidates to a new position before current assignment ends
· Skill Enhancement – drive contractor career growth and development
· Effective communication by ensuring content, frequency, and delivery channels meet the needs/wants of contractor population
Kelly Relationship Management & Team Building
· Provides guidance to employees to successfully navigate/manage within a matrix environment
· Clearly communicates roles and responsibilities and hold employees accountable for delivering results
· Instills client focus and sense of urgency in service team
· Drives collaboration among individuals, teams and across businesses
· Provides feedback and coaching to the service team to ensure client expectations are being met
· Provides regular constructive feedback and development discussions with employees
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
· Additional Benefits:
· Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
· 401(k) Match
· Paid Time Off
· Vacation Purchase Program
· Tuition Reimbursement
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.