5411 - Kelly Education - Client Manager, Tutoring Services - Virtual in Dallas, TX
The Client Manager Tutoring is responsible for the development and execution of strategies pertaining to tutor account and portfolio maintenance and growth. This position will serve as the primary point of contact for key client stakeholders related to tutoring and is responsible for overall tutor client relationship management, service delivery and expansion. Client Managers are responsible for building relationships with key decision-makers at the district and school levels, serving as the escalation point for service issues, proactively preventing and resolving problems as well as identifying opportunities to expand into additional Kelly Education workforce solutions with established clients.
Client Managers will be responsible to thoroughly understand the K-12 education landscape, including funding, state initiatives, regulations, demographics, the procurement process, and how to leverage and utilize district curriculum to strategically sell and manage operations. The success of this individual will be impacted by their ability to communicate effectively, the articulation of additional services to enhance the existing portfolio of support, the establishment of strong working relationships with the client, and the development of effective partnerships with the relevant internal KE functions (recruiting and onboarding, talent care, etc.) to drive client retention.
· Ensures effective tutoring services are provided for population of students
· Collaborates and maintains strong working relationships with KE tutor stakeholder groups regarding overall program strategies (recruiting, fulfillment, talent care, etc.) to ensure all client needs are being met
· Willingness and ability to quickly leverage the curriculum, materials, assessments, data, technologies, and tools used by the client to be used (as necessary) in tutoring process.
· Communicates and collaborates with faculty and staff to plan and provide tutoring services for individual disciplines.
· Maintains tutoring records, files, and reports; monitors tutor hours worked
· Develops appropriate forms; propose, implement, and evaluate changes in procedures.
· Collects and assesses data regarding the effectiveness of tutoring services Serves as contact for customer issues, identifies and executes appropriate actions to resolve issues and/or escalates as appropriate, and monitors results to ensure action plans are effective
· Participates in customer meetings, analyzes customer needs, makes tutoring recommendations, and secures tutoring requests
· Must have complete knowledge of contractual agreements to ensure 100% compliance
· Manages assigned functions of account P&L, e.g., cost of services and demonstration of value-added services to the district) as well as provides input to budgeting/forecasting for client(s)
· Determines customer reporting requirements and documents information appropriately
· Provides end-user technical support on programs that assist in the customer order process
· Maintains exceptional customer service by fielding and acting on incoming calls and emails, responding to team, customer and employee needs via email, phone or in-person, and soliciting client/employee feedback
· Monitors customer satisfaction levels and develops plans to ensure customer expectations are met
· Demonstrates understanding of the client’s priorities, processes, policies and procedures, and seeks first-hand customer feedback to improve service
Proactively identifies and implements
work processes that improve speed, productivity, efficiency, cost, and/or the
customer experience to ensure consistent service levels.
· Acts as consultant and proactively identifies growth opportunities with new principals and district administrators.
· Develops strong relationships with new and existing districts-users by understanding their operation and tutoring needs.
· Communicates and demonstrates the value of KE solutions via customer meetings, presentation or sharing of industry analysis, best practices, and/or thought leadership materials
· Provides consistent industry and talent insights to key client stakeholders to educate, create brand loyalty and provide client with information for future business decisions through understanding of district operations, market and industry trends.
· Invests time in customer-facing activities to understand needs
· Attends monthly board meetings as needed, promoting Kelly visibility and staying apprised of school system initiatives/changes/challenges/opportunities that could impact our business.
· Participates in account-specific lead sharing meetings
· Prepares and presents Monthly, Quarterly, Annual, Ad Hoc business reviews
· Documents relevant sales activity in Salesforce in a timely manner
Education: High School diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience working in an educational setting teaching or tutoring preferred, specifically K-12
- Knowledge of specific state K-12 education landscape preferred and required in some circumstances
- Knowledge of K-12 curriculum preferred
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with all levels
- Must be comfortable presenting to and influencing many levels of management within Kelly and the client
- Must be innovative in their approach, willing to take risks, and operate in ambiguous situation
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task, use sound judgement, and prioritize
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision- making skills
- Must have proficient computer skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family, and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.