5418 - Senior SOW Procurement Specialist, Virtual USA
This is a great opportunity to join our organization, and we are in 37 different countries and our company is the 5th largest professional services organization in the world! This position will provide operational support and consultation to support ongoing service delivery of Kelly-managed services procurement programs as well as project-based advisory services engagements.
This virtual position may require periodic travel to client sites. Work hours are Pacific and Central time zones .
Tasks may include:
- Consulting with clients and completing project deliverables associated with new program implementations such as:
- Assisting with key implementation deliverables providing expertise and consult in services procurement
- Assisting in formulation of program strategies based on best practices
- Helping digitize SOWs into VMS
- Creating documentation process flows and work instructions
- Capturing learnings from engagement activities to integrate into overall practice standards and ensure learnings are translated into continuous improvements and product evolution
Supporting supplier onboarding strategy/escalations
- Supporting internal operations teams across clients with subject matter expertise and activities such as:
- Rfx management:
- Manage and facilitate competitive bids, Single sourcing and the human cloud platform
- Assist with Supplier management and performance resolution.
- Facilitate and manage the supplier capabilities matrix regarding on boarding, off boarding and diversity status.
- Facilitating and monitoring SOW engagement life cycle management within vendor management systems to include:
- Creating new requests
- Facilitating change orders
- Monitoring payment
- Onboarding and offboard suppliers and workers
- Translating service requirements into a digital statement of work within a client’s vendor management system
- Conducting training to Kelly team, Suppliers and Client Managers on program requirements and services procurement best practices
- Facilitating competitive bids with VMS tools and outside tools
- Sourcing new suppliers
- Negotiating cost savings
- Supplier management
- Consulting with managers and client stakeholders to determine appropriate path for engaging talent which includes guiding managers to proper buying channels and helping ensure they follow company guidelines
- Establishing and managing relationships between the Suppliers, Client Managers, Procurement and other Stakeholders.
- Acting as a cooperative and contributing team member of the program to ensure that a high level of service is always offered to customers, suppliers and program stakeholders.
- Supporting the services procurement practice with product development and expansion initiaitives
- Assisting with the development of new tools and processes
- Producing standard and ad-hoc reports from technology platforms, analyzing trends and presenting results.
- Collaborating on cross-functional teams to support product enhancement iniaitives and representing the practice
- Ensuring that all key service delivery objectives are met by taking an active role in continuous improvement of service delivery processes and in maintaining and improving stakeholder experience.
- Minimum Education Required: High School diploma and BA/BS or equivalent experience in Procurement, Technical or Business related field;
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in Procurement or an Operations role processing Statements of Work
- Prior experience with VMS tools such as SAP Fieldglass or Beeline,
- Prior experience supporting indirect services categories such as consulting, IT services, engineering services
- Proficient in developing professional relationships with clients and suppliers.
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written and listening
- Ability to problem solve
- Proficient negotiation skills
- Ability to prioritize and effectively handle multiple tasks that require detail orientation
- Ability to lead and/or contribute to a team environment
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to pioneer processes and change in a new environment
- Ability to be flexible in a changing environment
- Demonstrate initiative and self-motivation to be a self starter
- Efficient time management skills
- Functional PC and internet skills to include MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other internet based web tools
Work Location: This job can be performed anywhere except in the state of Colorado. Colorado residents will not be considered for this job posting
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.