5455 - Kelly Education Call Center-Fulfillment Manager - Virtual, SE Region, USA
The Fulfillment Manager is responsible for the development and execution of strategies for the Fulfillment department creating efficiencies to achieve Kelly’s strategic goals. This is achieved through leadership, direction, development, support, and training to internal staff. This position manages the Fulfillment Team as it pertains to the overall direction for servicing talent and customers. This individual serves as the escalation point for service issues and is responsible for proactive problem resolution. Operational responsibilities include but are not limited to fulfillment process improvements, sharing industry and best practice knowledge, and partnering with other departments on candidate sourcing and customer needs. The FM has direct input in selecting, training, and developing internal team members and monitoring performance. In addition, he/she will act as a liaison between management and the field service team, while also coordinating the deployment of corporate initiatives. The success of this individual is highly impacted by their ability to communicate effectively, manage the Fulfillment Team, and develop effective partnerships with relevant functions (e.g., operations, talent and customer support).
- Develop and execute a proactive fulfillment plan that clearly supports the market’s need and established performance matrix.
- Collaborate with the Talent, Onboarding, and Client Services leads to drive and support the design, development and implementation of fulfillment strategies.
- Monitor and adjust fulfillment metrics to ensure effective and efficient initiatives and processes.
- Creates, analyzes, and reviews reports and statistics, taking action when necessary.
- Analyze call volumes, patterns and staff productivity; monitor performance to achieve required business results.
- Demonstrate an understanding of both talent and district needs.
- Drive continuous process improvements in a demanding and rapidly changing business environment.
- Make recommendations based on fill rate analysis.
- Assist with managing customer-specific fulfillment programs (long terms, building subs, tutoring, etc.).
- Work closely with the Director and Talent Care Manager to provide updated process changes or information through SharePoint.
- Serve as a liaison between Fulfillment team and internal Kelly service teams.
- Examine business needs and allocate staff resources appropriately.
- Participate in client conversations related to fulfillment as facilitated by Client Services.
- Demonstrate an understanding of State and District, processes, policies, and procedures related to fulfillment.
- Proactively identify and implement work processes that improve speed, productivity, efficiency, cost, and/or the district experience
· Selecting, training, and developing staff.
· Monitoring staff performance including setting expectations, coaching, and recognizing achievement.
· Clearly communicate roles and responsibilities and hold employees accountable for delivering results.
· Instill customer focus and sense of urgency in employees.
· Provide feedback and coaching to fulfill customer expectations and practice goals.
· Monitor performance metrics and conduct regular development discussions with employees.
· Utilize career development processes and tools to grow, engage, and retain staff.
· Promote positive working environment within the team (i.e. “scheduler extraordinaire” award, departmental training, staff luncheons, etc.).
· Coach and manage the Fulfillment Specialists in a metric-driven environment.
· Ensure that the Fulfillment Team provides excellent customer service to all talent and customers.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent, staffing or relevant experience, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Years of Experience: 4-5 years Customer Service or staffing, and previous management experience.
- Must have proficient computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Frontline, PowerBI, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in screening, hiring, orienting, training, assigning, and managing employees.
- Individual must be able to function independently/autonomously yet know when to get management involved. Must also be comfortable presenting to and influencing many levels of management both within Kelly and the customer.
- Must be innovative in their approach, willing to take risks and work successfully in ambiguous situations.
- Attention to detail – with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and use sound judgement.
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision-making skills required.
- Ethical, high integrity and sound judgment to accomplish goals.
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.