Kelly Services is a global provider of workforce strategy, solutions, and operations with expertise in every aspect of the talent supply chain.
The New Logo Sales Leader’s overall responsibility is to build and maintain a high-performance national sales organization to effectively achieve SETT domain business objectives and targets. Accountable for business growth with prospective and new customers by maximizing profitability, ensuring high level of customer satisfaction, and increasing overall market share. Manage expense to sales ratios to optimize efficiency and profitability within budget.
- Review and monitor financial indicators for team to ensure they are developing and executing the right business plans and sales strategies for new customers and prospects.
- Initiate consultative relationships with customers, corporate and field by communicating with key decision makers, identify and understand their needs; positioning Kelly products and services to address their needs and add value to their business; understanding and aligning with prospect's desire to build preferences for Kelly's products and services.
- Leverage inside sales metrics and competitive data to develop, monitor and review sales strategy that is based on business needs and current market. Lead preparation efforts for proposals that address financial considerations and define value. Meet with high level decision makers to deliver presentations and negotiate the terms of the sale.
- Instill a growth mindset and sense of urgency in the sales team. Clearly communicate roles and responsibilities holding employees accountable for delivering results. Drive collaboration among individuals, teams and across the enterprise. Provide feedback and coaching to the team to ensure growth and sales expectations are being met. Provide regular constructive feedback and development discussions with employees.
Embrace and practice Collaboration:
- Has the ability to proactively build and maintain both internal Kelly and external business relationships
- Works with all types of people, regardless of the work they’re performing or the level of their position
- Remains open to the ideas of others
- Effectively navigates within a matrix environment to accomplish goals
Customer Focused with clarity and impact:
- Builds strong customer relationships and delivers customer centric solutions
- Maintains operational effectiveness and delivers the highest quality services to meet customer needs
Drives Results against our strategy:
- Consistently achieves results, even under tough circumstances
- Regularly discusses progress toward larger strategy and removes barriers
- Works together as a team to achieve outcomes
- Seeks out information needed to make decisions, takes action, and acts with urgency
Ensures Accountability among self and team:
- Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Inspires confidence and trust through personal integrity and modeling desired behaviors
- Fosters an environment where the team can succeed; sets boundaries and removes barriers
- Effectively manage performance, development and growth
Action Oriented :
- Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure. Ensures business goals are met or executed.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related area of study
- 7+ years’ sales experience; additional staffing sales experience preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in people management
- Seasoned staffing industry professional, experienced in selling to high level clientele
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
- Strong relationship building and problem-solving skills
- Keen sense of the consultative sales process
- High level of financial acumen
- Travel Requirements: up to 40% within geography
- Work Location: This job can be performed anywhere except in the state of Colorado. Colorado residents will not be considered for this job posting
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
- Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Time Off
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
Working at Kelly means being part of a global team making people-work connections that count, because we believe helping people become who they’re meant to be benefits us all. At every location and every level within our company, Kelly’s people are unique in their understanding and commitment to helping people create better futures and helping companies across the globe compete, prosper, and grow. The work we do matters. Helping people transform their lives matters. Shaping the future of work matters. If you have a passion for helping others, what’s next for you may very well be joining our internal global team and working to make a difference.
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Clinical Research, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.