5465 - Sr. Talent Supply Chain Consultant
The Sr. Talent Supply Chain Consultant role provides expertise to hiring managers for the facilitation of procuring the services of temporary and/or contract employees to meet a client’s current workforce needs.
This role requires experience in overall workforce management in the labor market as well as familiarity with and ability to master procurement technology tools. The ability to manage client-facing interactions to drive consultations and provide guidance on different delivery solutions is a daily requirement of the Sr. Talent Supply Chain Consultant role.
Program and Operational Support:
• Sr. Talent Supply Chain Consultant Full cycle recruitment for a variety of positions. Consultative approach to hiring managers and candidates
• Perform consultation calls with hiring managers to assess needs and determine best sourcing strategies to ensure the acquisition of the best talent Utilization of procurement technologies to facilitate fulfillment of role and move requisition through client’s internal processes. Provide complete and thorough information and data points to supply chain via both documentation and consultation conference calls.
• Monitor daily progress of requisition and follow up accordingly.
• Utilize candidate assessment and selection techniques when reviewing resumes to ensure only the best match is shortlisted. ✓ The Sr. Talent Supply Chain Consultant role supports the financial processes related to timecard & expense management, invoicing, and corrections.
• Coordinate and schedule interviews for hiring managers.
• Sr. Talent Supply Chain Consultant negotiate bill rates to ensure that they are aligned with current market rates.
• Maintain discipline of execution by staying focused on market goals and objectives; manage time and competing priorities; be committed to Kelly process, technology, and documentation requirements; and taking the initiative to learn and fully understand the client’s needs and skills required for open roles being managed.
• Ability to manage multiple situations effectively while multitasking and maintain a sense of urgency and attention to detail
Client, Program, and Supplier Management:
• Ensure Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Service Level Agreements (SLA) objectives are met by taking an active role in continuous improvement and service delivery.
• Utilize bill rate benchmarking data and competitive bidding to ensure cost containment for the customer.
• Build customer and supplier relationships through professional rapport, consistent follow-up and maintaining contact and ongoing communication.
• Proactively identify service delivery issues and provide appropriate and timely solutions.
• Act as a liaison with Suppliers to resolve daily operational issues. Escalate as appropriate.
• Contribute consultative input and client requirement expertise to annual supplier summit
• Utilize both client and market data to provide guidance to and set expectations for realistic recruiting cycle timelines
• Possess an innate ability to know what needs to be done and takes initiative to perform those tasks without being asked or told. The ability to work independently and be a decision-maker is imperative. Conduct weekly/monthly Supplier review calls.
• Conduct training for Suppliers and hiring managers.
• Prepare and conduct Supplier Summit activity.
• Prepare and conduct Supplier Scorecard Activity.
• Develop a thorough understanding of the functionality and capabilities of procurement tools used to deliver KellyOCG’s MSP solution
• Support Technology updates by providing an overview of new functionality to both client and supplier as necessary
• Develop strong knowledge of SR. VMS technology in order to be able to operate efficiently and trouble-shoot simple issues when client or Suppliers escalate.
• Must have a Recruitment background or equivalent. Work experience in temporary labor, service level, and/or customer service industry
• Experience using Fieldglass highly preferred
• Candidate must demonstrate an ability to multitask, attention to detail, excellent communication skills (both in one-on-one and in group settings, with both internal and external audiences), and technical proficiency (e.g., MS Office, internet, VMS tools).
• Proven experience in creating and developing strategic relationships that promote positive client and employee engagement. Possess data entry, analytical, and organizational skills Ability to see interrelationships of data/ideas. Can assess a candidate against criteria, use of program data to educate customer, supplier, and drive change. Previous people management expertise is preferred but at a minimum candidate must demonstrate the ability to develop this skill
• Bachelor’s degree or certification in Business/Human Resources or equivalent preferred.
• 3-5 years of experience.
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all work styles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.