5469 - Corporate Recruiter (Contract Role/Part-Time) Virtual USA
As a Contract Recruiter (part-time), you're responsible for recruiting top talent to join the Kelly team. You'll partner with Human Resources and hiring managers to understand position specifications and qualifications, to develop and drive recruitment plans that proactively fill talent needs. By attracting and closing the very best talent, you'll transform lives and help the most innovative companies across the globe compete, prosper, and grow.
What we'll expect of you:
• Pre-screen and interview candidates
• Manage candidate experience throughout the selection process
• Maintain a deep understanding of Kelly compensation packages
• Build a talent pool for consideration for current and future openings by utilizing strategic and innovative sourcing techniques
• Develop, or assist in the development of, effective recruitment plans and strategies
• Partner with hiring managers to understand current and future hiring needs
• Introduce new ideas, resources, and methods to drive more efficient and effective processes
• Participate in team projects
• Promote positive results for Kelly
What type of talent are we seeking?
• Bachelor's Degree in a related field preferred
• 2+ years Talent Acquisition, Human Resources, or Recruiting Operations
• Experience working cross-functionally to deliver results
• Possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Multi-tasker that knows how to prioritize and meet timelines on deliverables
• Describe yourself as a self-starter, with a sense of urgency, who works well under pressure
• Adaptable to change, while maintaining strong attention to detail
• Possess integrity and easily develop relationships
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision (self-paid)
PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
Hourly rate is $25-$27 per hour
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.