5472 - Recruiting Specialist
As a Recruitment Specialist, working in our HUB, you will be part of a recruiting team focused on providing sourcing and research and marketing expertise to deliver high-quality candidates for customer programs. With the right personality, we will teach you what you need to know to be successful in this field.
How you will contribute to your team…
- Source and identify candidates for open positions through various channels, including internal position responses, internal transfers, employee referrals, internet advertisement, internet data mining, direct recruiting, job fairs, etc
- Evaluate resumes and conduct phone screens to review candidates against position criteria for interest and acceptability
- Handle candidate traffic, problem solving and reporting as needed
- Use and update the Candidate Database and Applicant Tracking Systems for customer programs
- Perform other duties as assigned
Does this sound like you?
- Quickly and strategically able to adapt to and get results in a fast paced, challenging and demanding work environment
- Strong root cause analysis and problem-solving skills
- Able to build rapport & relationships with Candidates, Recruiters, Hiring Managers, Leadership and Peers
- Effective communicator, bringing in a consultative approach to partnerships
- Especially organized, attentive to detail and has strong time management, administrative and customer service orientation
Skills & Experience
- Education: High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred - Human Resources, Communications, Business or Marketing
- Experience: 0+ years of experience, training available
- Previous intern or customer service experience is preferred
- Exceptional communication, organizational, time management and customer service skills
- Must be proficient with PCs, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet and other related software
- Must be able to work independently and use various media for research and sourcing
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.