5519 - Learning Programs Manager (Contract Role) - Virtual USA
As the Learning Programs Success Manager, the person in this role is responsible for representing L&D with external content vendors and internal stakeholders to establish goals and success measures for learning programs that demonstrate ROI against investment and deliver results supporting critical growth and performance initiatives. The person in this role will construct a framework that outlines support for day-to-day relationships, program implementation, and measures of success for vendor training. This role will be initially focused on a small number of key organizational initiatives but eventually additional vendors as well as our internal training programs. This is a contract role for 2021 with the intent of it converting to a full-time role in 2022.
- Employ learning analytics to develop appropriate metrics to measure ROI of both internal training programs, and external vendor programs
- Develop learning performance and ROI framework that addresses impact of programs/content offered and tangible links to improved employee performance through skill development
- Evaluate performance of programs and ROI
- Manage end-to-end vetting, selection, on-boarding (new vendors), and integration activities of existing vendors to include proposal review, SOW finalization, and collaboration with procurement/L&D in vendor negotiations, as well as, with L&D and business unit leadership throughout implementation
- Build collaborative relationships with external vendors to ensure transparency around desired business outcomes and program SLA’s, and supporting vendors appropriately to collectively meet learning outcomes
- Partner cross functionally with business stakeholders to understand desired learning outcomes and align learning performance metrics to desired learning outcomes
- Provide insight to both business leaders, as well as L&D on program/vendor supported learning content efficiencies, and effectiveness through proposal and program review meetings
- Identify and communicate wins and opportunities
- Engage in consultative discussions with direct leader, providing analysis on adoption of learning content/programs, as well as recommendations to promote optimal participation in training offerings
- Draft and manage communications to participants and leaders, manage enrollment and completions through the LMS, and maintain spoke site content to support vendor learning initiatives
- Where necessary coordinate with Digital Learning Team to create curricula, events, or sessions in the LMS
- Analytical skills to justify programmatic decisions with data.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- A strong focus on internal customers’ needs and satisfaction, with an emphasis on demonstrating return on investment in training.
- Experience partnering with and presenting to executives, business leaders and stakeholders
- Experience formulating and implementing training/performance improvement strategies, technologies, methodologies, and procedures for standardization and delivery throughout the organization
- Ability to adapt well to fast-paced environments with changing circumstances, direction, and strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field such as business, education, instructional development
- 5 years’ experience in learning, leadership and/or development
- Experience in developing and implementing innovative learning and development solutions within a fast-paced operations environment
- Project management experience
- 10% travel
Work Location: This job can be performed anywhere except in the state of Colorado. Colorado residents will not be considered for this job posting.
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of
their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office,
Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s
next in the evolving world of work,
and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the
value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000
people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our
global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.