The Recruiter role is instrumental in Kelly’s overall success in staffing local retail accounts. The person in this position is responsible for applicant acquisition, qualification, and selection on light industrial, contact center, electronic assembly, and office professional positions. This includes making recommendations to the client hiring manager and making hiring decisions on behalf of the client organization. In addition, this Recruiter will be held accountable for meeting and exceeding contractual service level agreements for their customers as well as individual performance goals set by Kelly. Also responsible for working with the Engagement team to redeploy talent.
Responsibilities include working with hiring managers to understand staffing needs and fulfilling positions. The individual will need to understand client hiring processes, procedures, and policies. Their success will be highly impacted by their ability to develop reciprocal working relationships with both internal and external customers.
Role will require an onsite presence with clients in Millington, TN & Memphis, TN
HOW YOU'LL CONTRIBUTE TO YOUR TEAM
- Responsible for talent identification and acquisition utilizing various tools and sources
- Identify and select top talent by thoroughly assessing the applicant’s qualifications, capabilities, interests, availability, and compensation requirements
- Brand Kelly crafting local market presence through the development of relationships with our client(s), local government offices, community outreach organizations, and educational centers
- Build and balance candidate pipelines in alignment with ongoing and projected customer needs in order to be well positioned to quickly fill positions with the highest quality candidates.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships; ensure assignments are accurate by obtaining detailed requirements from the client; understand and communicate programs and hiring procedures to customers
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Education- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; High school diploma required
- Manages Complexity – Making sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems
- Builds Effective Teams – Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals
- Customer Focus – Building strong customer relations and delivering customer centric solutions
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, job boards, and applicant tracking systems
Working at Kelly means being part of a global team making people-work connections that count, because we believe helping people become who they’re meant to be benefits us all. At every location and every level within our company, Kelly’s people are unique in their understanding and commitment to helping people create better futures and helping companies across the globe compete, prosper, and grow. The work we do matters. Helping people transform their lives matters. Shaping the future of work matters. If you have a passion for helping others, what’s next for you may very well be joining our internal global team and working to make a difference.
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.