55940 - Recruiting Specialist I, Contract - Virutal
The Recruiting Specialist is responsible for delivering a variety of hiring, screening, administrative and logistical support activities to Centralized Recruiting Recruiters. The individual is essential in accurately and efficiently executing and completing the candidate acquisition and registration processes to support recruiter hiring responsibilities. Liaising with Manager and Recruiter (s), the individual will be primarily responsible for understanding recruiter needs and facilitating the candidate hiring and on-boarding process, coordinating testing and training as necessary, and conducting orientation in order to have candidate available for order assignment.
THIS IS A CONTRACT ROLE- LENGTH OF ASSIGNMENT WILL DEPEND ON BUSINESS NEED.
ANTICIPATED START DATE: JANUARY 4TH, 2021
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate employee registration/hiring forms including employment application, tax forms, I-9, skills inventory and additional paperwork as the need arises. Responsible for the accuracy of completed forms within state, federal and company guidelines
- Process and file all employee records and document information in appropriate systems
- Contact and respond to candidates according to recruiter and customer needs, asking questions necessary to pre-qualify candidates and schedule candidates to complete the hiring registration process
- Coordinate testing and training, conduct reference checks and initiate any required screening
- Coordinate all employee orientations including, but not limited to reviewing company policies and procedures with employee and administering safety training and materials. May include customer specific pre-assignment required paperwork.
Does this sound like you?
- Minimum education & experience required: High School Diploma or Equivalent along with two years experience in a Recruiting or Administrative capacity
- Skills required: Highly organized with attention to detail, technical aptitude, Word, Excel and Powerpoint proficiency, experience in screening, hiring and conducting orientations preferred. Strong problem solving and decision making skills required. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.