#55977 - Entry Level Recruiting Specialist – Troy, MI (Kelly HQ)
Are you looking for what is next? Do you have a desire to work in Recruiting? Join Kelly Services in our Outsourcing and Consulting Team! We are a leading-edge Employment and Recruiting Solutions Company and we are dedicated to championing today’s workers & providing them with flexible growth experiences. We are the original pioneer, and ongoing trailblazer of workforce solutions. This is a unique opportunity for you to join our team.
As an entry-level Recruiting Specialist, you will get the training you need to provide sourcing, research and marketing expertise in order to deliver high-quality candidates for our RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) customer programs.
You will learn how to:
- Source, identify and qualify candidates for open positions through various online and offline channels such as job boards, career fairs, recruitment marketing campaigns and data mining.
- Evaluate candidates' resumes against position requisition criteria for interest and acceptability
- Be a consultative recruiter to be able to communicate findings and set up search expectations with Sr. recruiters and hiring managers
- Compile and translate comprehensive demographic studies and market analytics
- Handle candidate traffic, problem solve, and reporting where applicable.
- Build and execute recruitment strategies
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What’s in it for you:
- Work life balance
- Classroom style Training Program to help you be successful in the role
- Four weeks of on the job training
- Ongoing mentorship and coaching
- Opportunity to accelerate your skill set to focus on managing the sourcing strategy, talent communities, market research and recruitment trends
- The opportunity to join an established company who has been leading the industry for over 70 years
- The opportunity to work with top sought after clients
- Access to Kelly Perk Spot where there are several discounts and deals for you and your family to enjoy
What you will bring to the table:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Exceptional communication, organizational and time management skills
- Desire to be customer centric
- Go-getter mentality with the ability to think outside the box
- Eagerness to learn and grow within the Talent Acquisition space
- Agility to work independently and within a team
- Analytical & solution minded
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred in Human Resources, Communications, Business or Marketing
- Some recruiting experience preferred
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.