5599 - National Director of New Business Development - Technology - Virtual
The Technology New Business Development Lead role is responsible for business development and sales of Kelly’s entire suite of workforce solutions to new prospective clients across multiple geographies. This is a professional sales executive experienced in industry vertical and or channel sales and understands the issues their prospective clients are facing and brings disruptive insight that challenges their thinking.
- Responsible for developing and executing a consultative sales strategy against prospects representing the entire Kelly capability.
- Increase the number of new opportunities in the sales pipeline, effectively drive the opportunities through the funnel to a closed contract.
- Owns and is accountable for the entire sales cycle while coordinating and or engaging support from appropriate internal stakeholders to execute against pursuit strategies when necessary.
- Create sales plans to grow market share differentiating Kelly against competitors to acquire new business.
- Work with Client Leads/Verticals on account expansion and new business opportunities within large accounts such as acquisitions, new solutions, etc.
- Initiate and drive senior level engagement from Kelly
- Influence decisions of high-level stakeholders in order to create a win/win opportunity for Kelly and the client
- Apply the knowledge of labor, community and industry awareness to a business development opportunity, and educate the client while bringing innovative ideas to the table.
- Work closely and consult with partners in operations, product groups and support groups to leverage Kelly’s capabilities and close sales.
- Develop client and industry networks that are both deep and wide to create demonstrated, active relationships within these networks.
- Continue to be knowledgeable of competitor positions.
- Work closely with pricing and finance to develop profitable solutions.
- Responsible for managing pipeline within Salesforce.com and reporting to management.
Minimum education required: Bachelor’s Degree. Technology degree highly preferred.
Minimum years’ experience required: 7+ years proven sales success in a consultative and professional services environment. Selling the most complex deals such as: global, multiple solutions; could also lead, manage and coach a team of employees executing strategy, driving for results, and holding accountable for performance. Strong technology sales experience.
- Challenge conventional thinking: Uses deep understanding of the client’s business to manage and drive their talent journey and push their thinking. Approaches every prospective client interaction in a tailored manner, aligning insight to each stakeholder’s specific needs and priorities. Is assertive in respectfully pushing back when stakeholders express skepticism about the insight or are resistant to pricing.
- Client relationship focus: Develops strong personal and professional relationships and advocates across the client organization. Facilitates cooperation between key internal and external resources to meet the client’s articulated needs.
- Makes decisions with results in mind: Focuses on post-sales follow-up to ensure service issues related to implementation and execution are addressed quickly and thoroughly. Willingly deals with ambiguity and makes decisions when they need to be made.
- Accepts personal responsibility for achieving Kelly’s goals: Consistently puts forth extra effort. Understands the critical role of responsibility in the workplace and uses it to drive Kelly’s success.
- Independent thinker: Self-confident and independent. Isn’t constrained by looking to others for their opinions or direction.
- Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Time Off
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.