5656 - Onboarding Coordinator - Onsite - Schaumburg, IL
We are seeking an Onboarding Coordinator to join our team and be responsible for delivering a variety of onboarding, screening, administrative, and logistical support activities for recruiters. As the Onboarding Coordinator, you are essential in accurately and efficiently executing the applicant acquisition and registration processes to support recruiter onboarding responsibilities. Your main responsibility will be understanding recruiter needs and also facilitating and fueling the candidate onboarding process. You will do this by collaborating with the SOC Manager, Operations Manager, Recruiting Manager, and Recruiter(s). In addition, you will conduct orientation in order to have applicants available for order assignment.
We are excited for you to join our team!
How you'll support your team...
- Coordinate all state and federal employee registration/onboarding forms including employment application, tax forms, I-9, skills inventory, and additional paperwork as required
- Process, audit, and file all employee records; accurately document the information in appropriate tracking systems
- Contact and respond to candidates according to recruiter and customer needs, ask necessary questions to pre-qualify candidates, and schedule applicants to complete the onboarding registration process
- Request background screening, order drug tests, and schedule physicals as required
- Coordinate all employee orientations including company policies and procedures as well as safety training and materials
- Actively communicate any delays or gaps in the onboarding process to recruiters and/or onsite staff
- Act as the recruiter for payroll service prospects for remote customer locations
Does this sound like you?
- High school diploma required
- Minimum two years of recruiting or administrative experience required; experience in screening, onboarding, and facilitating orientation sessions
- Effective interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills with attention to detail while under pressure
- Ability to meet timelines on projects, be results-oriented, and multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.