5681 - Sales Manager - Professional & Industrial - Pacific NW, USA
- Execute business plans and sales strategies with the field organization for new customers and prospects by: reviewing and monitoring financial indicators; utilizing multiple sources of competitive data; utilizing and leveraging sales data and information; lead preparation efforts for proposals that address financial considerations and define value; meeting with decision makers to deliver presentations and negotiate the terms of the sale.
- Initiate customer relationships; corporate, field and external by communicating with key decision makers, identify and understand their needs; positioning Kelly products and services to address their needs and add value to their business; understanding and aligning with prospect's desire to build preferences for Kelly's products and services.
- Establish and maintain an ongoing sales funnel of targeted and qualified prospects and expand the business opportunity by involving field and corporate subject matter experts; making presentations to customer organizations to introduce Kelly products and services and closing the business.
- Clearly communicates roles and responsibilities and hold employees accountable for delivering results. Instill a growth mindset and sense of urgency in the sales team. Drive collaboration among individuals, teams and across the enterprise. Provide feedback and coaching to the team to ensure growth and sales expectations are being met. Provide regular constructive feedback and development discussions with employees.
- Seasoned staffing industry professional, experienced in selling to high level contacts at local accounts
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Strong relationship building and problem-solving skills
- Keen sense of the consultative sales process
- Solid knowledge of service offerings and internal corporate structures
- High level of financial acumen
- Manages Complexity – Making sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Cultivates Innovation – Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful.
- Strategic Mindset – Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies.
- Action Oriented – Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Plans and Aligns – Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Optimizes Work Processes – Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Drives Results – Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Builds Effective Teams – Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
- Communicates Effectively – Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Being Resilient – Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations.
- Business Insights – Applying knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization’s goals.
- Decision Quality – Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Global Perspective – taking a broad view when approaching issues, using a global lens.
- Courage – Stepping up to address difficult issues, saying what needs to be said.
- HS Diploma required, Bachelor’s degree in business or related area of study preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience with a focus in recruiting or staffing operations management needed.
- 4+ years’ experience in people management.
- Travel up to 40% within geography.
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.