5699 - Kelly Education - Administrative Assistant - Bloomington, MN
As an Administrative Assistant supporting the leadership within TOC, you will perform a broad spectrum of administrative & support duties to help ensure efficient operation of the organization, allowing optimal productivity of the team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and maintain varied reports, charts and files.
- Manage the calendars of the management team. Schedule meetings and travel.
- Perform general office duties including the design and development of presentations and correspondence.
- Prepare correspondence and maintain highly confidential records and data.
- Greet and direct visitors, customers and temporary employees.
- Answer phone calls and direct caller to the appropriate personnel.
- Order supplies as needed.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of administrative support experience
- Computer skills-MS Office proficiency-required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills-required
- Ability to understand and follow directions-required
- Excellent organizational, planning skills-required.
Working at Kelly means being part of a global team making people-work connections that count, because we believe helping people become who they’re meant to be benefits us all. At every location and every level within our company, Kelly’s people are unique in their understanding and commitment to helping people create better futures and helping companies across the globe compete, prosper, and grow. The work we do matters. Helping people transform their lives matters. Shaping the future of work matters. If you have a passion for helping others, what’s next for you may very well be joining our internal global team and working to make a difference.
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse
workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with
disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal
Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.