5707 - Associated Clinical Education Specialist
ASSOCIATE CLINICAL EDUCATION SPECIALIST
Kelly Services has an exciting new opportunity for an Associate Clinical Education Specialist supporting our client Johnson & Johnson. This role is centered around; education of healthcare professionals, new product development and launches as well as sales training programs.
How You Will Contribute To The Team?
- Complete training in area of responsibility within allowed time-period. Training is required for changes in existing policies and procedures, for new assignments and for implementation of new policies and procedures. Complete required periodic re-training in areas such as safety and environmental compliance and specifically identified product training by J&J Clinical Education Specialist.
- Follow all company safety policies and other safety precautions within work area. Promote safety to all associates that enter work area. Follow Health Care Compliance guidelines as well as follow operating room training and safety standards.
- Demonstrate working knowledge and understanding of the safe and efficacious use of specific sub-category of Johnson & Johnson Products as determined by J&J CES Manager. Understanding of surgical procedures across several specialties, relevant disease states and appropriate product application.
- Demonstrate validated presentation skills to support Clinical Education Specialists during product in-services on animate, inanimate, cadaveric and other simulated models.
- Support the J&J Clinical Education Specialist to meet learning objectives, hands-on education development and execution, and other clinical needs. Manage priorities effectively, acting with speed, flexibility and accountability to achieve goals.
- Demonstrate strong capacity to interact, dialogue and facilitate all levels of both internal and external customers in the Johnson & Johnson Institutes and in the field. Collaborate with Professional Education across all levels, crafting effective solutions to support the education business plan. Build and maintain partnerships with partners and facilitate key relationships with facilities and third-party vendors.
- Facilitate the business requirements into Clinical Education strategy and plans.
- Acquire and translate customer insights to the broader organization as it relates to unmet needs and future educational and product offerings.
- Understand and apply market, industry, competitor, and health care compliance, legal, and regulatory knowledge. Understands the external marketplace including competitor offerings and strategy, changing partners, and applies knowledge to support the Clinical Education offerings.
- Support Clinical Education projects through application of customer insights and strategic planning to support and implement new education modalities. Contribute to innovative and viable products, service and/or solutions adding value. Know and follow policies and procedures related to work activities performed in area of responsibility.
We're Excited For You To Join Us!
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 6 years’ experience in a business environment – preferably Healthcare Industry or Clinical Setting.
- Surgical orthopedic, spine & joint experience or related Healthcare Professional experience along with education/ training background preferred.
- Collaboration and teamwork with big picture thinking and attention to detail demonstrating strong organizational skills while working with complex schedules & project deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, including significant presentation and public speaking experience.
- Project leadership experience balancing priorities and displaying sense of urgency.
- Tech savvy with working experience all Microsoft Office products.
- Strong Product, Clinical and Disease State Knowledge of joint reconstruction.
- Flexible to work in a virtual environment with flexible schedule as business requires.
- Work Location: This job can be performed anywhere except in the state of Colorado. Colorado residents will not be considered for this job posting.
- Requires air travel on routine basis, overnight travel will be required up to 70%
- Work Environment - Office, laboratory and surgical facilities, including ability to stand in one place for up to 4 hours and work up to 8 hours without sitting along with and occasional carrying, pulling or pushing up to 45 pounds
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
- Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Time Off
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work (https://careers.kellyservices.com/), and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting (https://www.kellyocg.com/) practice.
Kelly Services (https://www.kellyservices.com/) is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.