5708 - Professional & Industrial Account Executive III - Chicago, IL
We are seeking a Virtual Commercial Account Executive based out of Chicago, IL, to be responsible for developing business with both strategic, high-volume staffing accounts as well as high-margin, local business. As the Commercial Account Executive, you will lead the penetration and retention of existing customers. You are essential in growing our market share and profitability.
If you're an entrepreneur we'd be thrilled for you to join us!
How you'll contribute to your team...
- Collaborate with internal SMEs and partners to ensure cutting edge service delivery
- Successfully implement business development activities such as territory management, crafting proposals and pricing models, and detailing customer agreements and sales activities
- Provide successful business development by building efficient, quality solutions for customers and fair pay for temporary employees
- Establish a positive and inclusive work environment
- Keep current with competitive trends, staffing/human resource issues, and market conditions and their effect on business
- Build and maintain mutually beneficial business relationships with decision-makers, end-users, community leaders, and representatives from relevant business associations.
- Salary $65,000-$70,000 base plus incentive
Does this sound like you?
- Minimum high school diploma
- Sales experience in the staffing or service industry preferred
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal; proficient interpersonal, negotiation, and presentation skills are essential
- Solid understanding of the business and marketplace to advance our goals and efficiently cross-sell multiple service lines
- Results-oriented and driven with an attention to detail
- You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family, and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
New Benefits Program for 2022
- Paid Time off -We are now offering 3 weeks of PTO
- Holidays - we have increased our paid holidays to 8, with the addition of Martin Luther's King Birthday
- Sick/Mental Health/Well-Being – five days
- Floating holidays/Personal Significance – three days
- Volunteer – one day
- Healthcare - Medical. Dental and Vision
- 401(k) match
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PerkSpot - Personal Online discount Program
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all work styles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.