5712- HR Administrator 20-hours per week
WE are looking for you to join our Budapest team as an
HR Administrator (20 hours per week)
YOU are looking for a new challenge in HR and you feel at home in an international environment? Then maybe we are the right employer for you…! True to our motto: WHAT’S NEXT!
KellyOCG is a leading global provider of workforce and recruiting services and process solutions. We develop innovative HR and recruiting strategies and offer integrated corporate solutions ranging beyond various workforce categories. Our teams maximise company investments in talent management as a result of process optimisation and increase process efficiency. Among others, this also includes product areas such as Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Contingent Workforce Outsourcing (CWO), Talent Advisory Services as well as Business and Professional Services (BPS).
WHAT WE OFFER:
· International and fun colleagues, in an extremely dynamic work environment, where mostly English is spoken in the office
· Independent ways of working, offering room for self-initiative and development of own ideas
· Tailored development and training, with opportunities for advancement
· Variety of tasks for you to explore and experience, constant broad diversity of tasks
· Flexible and trust-based working hours including home office flexibility
As HR Administrator you will be responsible for day-to-day HR administration and support to our Hungary team (around 30 colleagues). Responsibilities include:
· Employee Onboarding and Offboarding, Contract preparation and New Starter administration
· Support with Contract modifications, Nexon, Cafeteria Administration
· Providing HR advice and support on HR processes to managers who are based outside of Hungary
· Main point of contact between local Finance, Payroll, Legal and Operations.
· Mandatory occupational health check monitoring and support
· Office safety, fire warden, etc support
· Translating HR forms from Hungarian to English
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Successfully completed University Degree with focus on HR, Business or similar
- Previous experience within general HR topics is a must
- Customer Service Mentality
- Strong communication skills and a confident approach to working with people
- Able to use your initiative, be adaptable to change and able to get things done.
- Ability to work independently and accurately
- You communicate well in both Hungarian and English
INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR KELLY TEAM?
Then we really look forward to your application via e-mail. Or contact us for more information!
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.