5714 - Professional & Industrial Recruiter II - York, PA
We are seeking a Commercial Recruiter in York, PA to be instrumental in Kelly’s overall success by providing best-in-class service to Kelly's customers, candidates, and temporary employees. As the Commercial Recruiter, you will focus on recruiting and fulfilling orders for various positions. Ultimately, you must understand the importance of being a true teammate.
We are excited for you to join our team!
How you'll support your team...
- Source, recruit, select, and place candidates utilizing internal and external recruiting resources and methods
- Determine a candidate’s qualifications, interests, and availability as part of the Candidate Evaluation process
- Conduct an in-depth interview with the candidate and review candidate skills based on testing
- Qualify skills through performing interviews to match candidates to job openings and describe the positions to candidates to ensure compatibility
- Identify potential candidates, prepare and submit them to the customer for resume reviews and/or interviews according to customer requirements and preferences, and follow up
- Adhere to EEOC ADA, and affirmative action guidelines; understand and communicate programs and hiring procedures to customers
Does this sound like you?
- BA or BS in Business, HR, Marketing, or a related field
- Two years of recruiting, staffing, or vendor management experience
- Demonstrable experience in screening, hiring, orienting, training, assigning, and managing temporary employees
- Market candidates to hiring managers and negotiate salary rates is vital
- Results-oriented with proficient communication (both verbal and written), decision-making, and interpersonal skills
- Proficient ability to function independently/autonomously yet know when to get management involved
- Solid attention to detail with the ability to meet timelines, use sound sense, be driven, and prioritize is essential
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family, and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all work styles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.