5725 - RPO Associate Recruiter
RPO Associate Recruiter
As an RPO Associate Recruiter you will be part of a recruiting team focused on building positive relationships and drive candidate and client engagement throughout the entire recruitment life cycle.
- Screen, interview and submit qualified candidates to Recruiters and/or Hiring Managers
- Help keep candidates warm during the interview process and manage candidate inquires as needed
- Provide “white glove” customer service and build relationships that ensure the Recruiter and the Client is happy
- Routinely meet with Recruiters to benchmark candidates, share market data, and adjust strategy.
- Participate in strategic sourcing activities and build networks across all channels utilizing all methodologies available when required
- Enter and manage candidate activity in the Applicant Tracking System in a timely manner, includes but not limited to scrubbing requisitions, candidate engagement, moving applicants through the process, filling & closing requisitions
- Comply with all regulatory/legal requirements and company policies
- Quickly and strategically able to adapt to and get results in a fast paced, challenging and demanding work environment
- Strong root cause analysis and problem-solving skills
- Able to build rapport & relationships with Candidates, Recruiters, Hiring Managers, Leadership and Peers
- Effective communicator, bringing in a consultative approach to partnerships
- Especially organized, attentive to detail and has strong time management, administrative and customer service orientation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent role related experience
- Experience with and ability to find & attract passive talent
- Knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter
- Experience successfully identifying & resolving potential challenges and risks
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.