5732 - Kelly Education MPP Specialist - Trenton, NJ (Onsite)
This role has a unique opportunity to serve as the school district’s on-site presence of Kelly Education’s growing Special Education Managed Permanent Paraeducator solution and offering. Individuals are responsible for building and maintain strong partnerships and ongoing relationships with not only the district and school stakeholders but also with the special needs paras either currently working within the program or new to the program post implementation. Typically, MPP Specialists will oversee/manage more than 60 special education paras on-site.
By directly supporting the local efforts of Kelly Education’s Special Education Paraeducator program, this role is uniquely poised to positively impact a school district’s ability to provide quality paraprofessional talent to classrooms within the community.
- Must have complete knowledge of contractual agreements to ensure 100% compliance.
- Determines district/client reporting requirements and needs and documents information appropriately.
- Creates, analyzes, and reviews necessary reporting, statistics, and trends, providing insights and/or acting when necessary.
- Partners with client managers or leads to analyze financials on monthly basis and implements strategies to increase profitability, manage costs where applicable.
- Maintains thorough understanding and knowledge of current hiring practices and staffing industry trends relating to special needs paraeducator talent.
- Provides consistent industry and talent insights to key client stakeholders in to educate, create brand loyalty and provide client with information for future business decisions.
- Keeps client informed of market conditions and wage data. Advises client on maintaining competitive wages to ensure fulfillment success.
- Attends monthly board meetings, promoting Kelly visibility and staying apprised of school system initiatives/changes/challenges/opportunities that could impact our business.
- In conjunction with client services team member (as applicable), provides end-user technical support on programs that assist with absence management needs.
- Provides additional administrative support as necessary to ensure internal and external client satisfaction.
- Supports and implements special needs Summer School and/or Extended School Year (ESY) programs in partnership with client.
- Prepares and presents program-related insights in Monthly, Quarterly, Annual, and/or Ad Hoc business reviews
- Partners with existing Kelly Account Manager (onsite) or Client Services Manager (not onsite) to service the overall account in a consistent and seamless way.
- Partner with the Talent Services function to manage the paraeducator workforce to ensure success of the overall Account/Program, including, but not limited to, turnover, coaching, training, counseling, terminations, co-employment, sexual harassment investigations, takes action as appropriate. (see Talent Management responsibilities below)
Paraeducator Talent Management:
- In most situations, MPP Specialists partner closely with other members of the Talent Services function to execute engagement, retention and talent management responsibilities dealing with incidents.
- Manages ongoing performance through job coaching and feedback.
- Completes formal performance evaluations of paraeducator talent. Communicates/provides evaluation to them and to appropriate school and district stakeholders.
- Attends local recruiting events in support of brand expansion, awareness and pipelining of qualified, interested talent.
- Conducts attrition analysis to understand why people are leaving and to determine what how to reduce turnover as part of the talent retention strategy (compensation, additional time off, additional training, district support, etc).
- Tracks and addresses attendance and tardiness.
Education Requirement: High School Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience
2+ years’ experience providing special education instruction or serving in an administrative capacity in a special education environment. Direct customer relationship management experience – accountable for account growth and retention. Experience managing/supervising a contract or full-time workforce. 4-5 years recruiting, staffing or vendor management experience is ideal.
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family, and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.