5736 - Kelly Education Talent Advisor - Virtual - Pittsburgh, PA
The Talent Advisor is front line support for talent, ensuring excellence in delivery for a portfolio of existing Education Clients. This role will manage and execute strategies to drive employee engagement, development, and performance. The Talent Advisor is responsible for employee relations, continuing education, training, and payroll/compliance requirements. This position may also be responsible for training and/or coordinating training as it relates to professional development or other advance training programs.
· Ensure high level of talent engagement through execution of programs that drive:
o Redeployment/Retention – actively identify new opportunities or manage work expectations to ensure talent remain active in appropriate absence management system
o Skill Enhancement – drive talent career growth, training, and development
o Alternative certification programs
o Effective communication
o Payroll and/or Compliance – actively resolve issues to ensure Talent are paid weekly and remain active in appropriate absence management system
· Proactively inform talent of benefits, safety policies, best practices, and updates.
· Effectively manage all incidents and worker compensation claims and ensure resolution in a timely and professional manner.
· Regularly solicit and share performance feedback with talent. Coach and guide as needed.
· Collaborate with appropriate business partners on incidents.
Based on talent
feedback and engagement scores, execute process improvement.
Service Delivery Excellence
· Drive compliance to customer required processes, including but not limited to annual background screening and state requirements.
· Partner with internal resources to provide stellar service delivery to customer portfolio.
· As talent/customer issues arise, ensure resolution occurs in a timely manner.
requests and resignations in a timely manner.
Flex across the Talent Care Department
Ability to flex within the Talent Care & Fulfillment Team to ensure strong service delivery on behalf of Kelly Education. This includes but is not limited to:
· Fulfillment/Job Placement
· Resolving talent pay issues and general service inquiries
· General service for Kelly Education customers and talent
Education: HS Diploma required, Bachelor’s degree in business or related area of study preferred
Experience: 2+ years customer services, talent management, education, or staffing experience required
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and web based ATS/sales technology required
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family, and their future. We understand that to thrive, we must build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. connects talented people to companies in need
of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office,
Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s
next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old
ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We
directly employ more than 500,000 people around the world, and we connect
thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and
partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice. Visit kellyservices.com
and let us help with what’s next for you.
EOE including but not limited to Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.