5741 - Contract Analyst - Virtual USA
The purpose of this role is to assist field and HQ-based sales teams, and other HQ support functions complete customer facing contracts traditional staffing. In doing so, the individual performing this function identifies contractual non-standards based on Kelly’s policies, analyzes risks associated with those contractual non-standards and develops workarounds and plays a key role in contract negotiation. The person performing this role also develops a full understanding of contract language, identifies gaps associated with contractual commitments related to contract service requirements. This individual must have the ability to handle multiple transactions and operating in demanding business environments and timeframes, and an ability to prioritize and manage workload will be at a premium.
Assist field and HQ based sales team(s) with closing staffing opportunities. (85%) Including:
- Review changes to Kelly’s standard customer agreement. In connection with the requested revisions, review Kelly’s standard contract policies and engage Kelly internal subject matter experts (as needed) to determine if revisions are acceptable.
- Review customer issued requests for proposal (e.g., RFPs, RFQs, etc) to determine the serviceability of the opportunity. Provide feedback to salesperson regarding the contractual or service related non-standards according to Kelly’s contract policies.
- . In connection with the customer generated contracts, provide a risk analysis and recommended revisions to bring the customer proposed contract in-line with Kelly’s contract policies.
- temporary staffing contract.
- Act as a main contact point for contract reviews including the ability to explain feedback from Kelly internal subject matter experts (e.g., Risk Management, Employee Screening, Tax) to the salesperson and Kelly’s customer.
individual in this role must be able to:
- handle multiple assignments at one time;
- balance time sensitive assignments; and
- manage, analyze and explain feedback from various support departments in a cohesive manner.
- Understand various additional areas impacted by contractual commitments. This understanding will result in a greater understanding of Kelly policies on contractual non-standards. This understanding will lead to develop into subject matter expertise and ownership of particular subject matter area of contracts team. (15%)
- BA or BS in Business, Operations Management, Pre-Law, or related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience negotiating or contract management experience, particularly in support of sales, is strongly preferred.
- Must be results-focused, highly productive and possess strong analytical skills.
- Must be comfortable working in demanding, time-sensitive situations.
- Must be PC literate with strong skills in word processing programs (MS Word preferred).
- Other skills needed include strong communications, problem solving and teamwork skills, and substantial exposure to contracts/project management, customer service, drafting and operations.
- Prefer operational, legal or staffing industry experience.
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living - it’s about making a life.
- Healthcare - Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Time Off
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PerkSpot - Personal Online Discount Program
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.