5763 - Executive Recruiter (Remote)
Do you have previous corporate
recruiting or executive search experience? Are you ready to join a growing team
as a key contributor?
We are currently seeking an experienced Executive Recruiter to build positive
relationships and drive candidate and client engagement throughout the entire executive
recruitment life cycle. As the Executive
Recruiter will serve as an integral member of our RPO talent acquisition team responsible for assessing
the market, attracting, sourcing and delivering
top executive talent.
Work Location: This job
can be performed anywhere except in the state of Colorado. Colorado residents
will not be considered for this job posting.
What is expected of you?
- Lead, own & successfully run the entire recruiting process as defined by the client
- Lead daily conversations with the Client’s Recruiting Team, Hiring Managers, Human Resources Team and other key partners; provide “white glove” customer service and build relationships that ensure the client is happy
- Lead intake calls with Hiring Managers to capture requisition details to present a diverse pool of qualified talent
- Routinely meet with client partners to benchmark candidates, share market data, adjust strategy, set expectations, and drive the hire/no hire decision; Coach Hiring Managers on selection strategy as needed
- Initiate, lead and/or participate in strategic sourcing activities and build networks across all channels utilizing all methodologies available when required
- Maintain close contact with candidates and shepherd them through the entire recruiting process; work to close candidates & drive offer acceptance; maintain relations with “Silver Medalist” candidates and repurpose them for other roles when applicable
- Handle all candidate activity in the Applicant Tracking System in a timely manner; includes but not limited to scrubbing requisitions, candidate engagement, moving applicants through the process, filling & closing requisitions
- May assist with training and onboarding of new team members as needed
- May be responsible for coaching/mentoring other Recruiters (to include weekly 1:1’s; ensuring metrics are hit and other relevant activities related to Recruiter’s success)
with all regulatory/legal requirements and company policies
Who do we want on our team?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent role related experience
- 10+ years’ niche recruiting experience; 5+ years executive level recruiting (Director level and above); RPO experience a plus
- Previous experience recruiting for Director level and above positions; experience recruiting talent for a manufacturing company a big plus
- Previous experience working for an executive search firm a plus
- Background managing a 10-15 Director level and above requisition load effectively and successfully
- Ability to quickly and strategically adapt to and get results in a fast paced, challenging and demanding work environment
- Consistently build rapport & relationships with Candidates, Hiring Managers, Leadership, Peers
- Effective communicator, bringing in a consultative approach to our client partnerships
- Confident working in an end to end Recruiting environment
- Ability to find & attract passive talent (strong experience building sourcing strategies)
- Experience successfully identifying & resolving potential challenges and risks
- Previous experience coaching/mentoring recruiting team members a plus
experience with a wide range of Applicant Tracking Systems & proficient
experience working in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace.
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Quarterly Incentive Plan
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. #LI-DNI
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.