Manufacturing Supervisor Hillsboro, OR
We are seeking a Manufacturing Site Supervisor to be responsible for coordinating the operational support necessary for the BPO program. As the Site Supervisor, you will supervise the staff and provide the day-to-day support for the account. You will progress and improve work processes and deliver and detail employee training/orientation. In addition, you will develop and maintain work instructions and technological solutions specific to programs. This position covers technicians on multiple shifts. Schedule flexibility will be required. Need to be able to enter and work in a clean room.
We are excited for you to join our team!
How you'll contribute to your team...
- Keep in compliance with laws, rules, or regulations applicable to providers of the services
- Require Employees to agree in writing to protect the confidentiality of client proprietary information
- Necessitate KellyBPO employees to follow all rules and policies of the client (e.g., those relating to premises access and security)
- Manage and supervise staff to ensure service obligations are met; coach, counsel, and conduct performance reviews as necessary
- Draft and update job descriptions as well as amend checklists, forms, and knowledge based documents as assigned
- Provide data analyses and interpretation of performance results and report as necessary; participate in scope related projects as assigned
- Lead all aspects of work processes for efficient hiring, training, counseling, problem resolution, and resolution of payroll, billing, and expense issues
- Prepare and deliver presentations and business reviews to internal partners and customers, as agreed upon
- Manage and schedule resources to achieve the Service Level Objectives defined within the SOW or per the timelines requested by the client
Does this sound like you?
- Bachelor’s degree required or will consider individuals who will be graduating within six months
- 2 + years of business experience managing non-exempt employees, preferably in a manufacturing setting
- Demonstrable ability to lead, coordinate, and motivate a team and promote and build relationships with customers
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with a solid capability to work efficiently with all levels of management
- Proficient ability to adapt in a matrix environment of constantly changing business needs and priorities with a strong attention to detail
- Communicate adeptly with technicians, customer leads, Kelly services staff, and other internal/external partners
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Paid Vacation and sick days
Vacation Purchase Program
PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.