5816 - Director - RPO Solutions Architect
KellyOCG (Outsourcing and Consulting Group) leverages all forms of talent to give greater value to our client’s bottom line with our proven approach in Talent Supply Chain Management. Our solutions assist our clients to identify the right talent, at the right time and at the right cost.
The Director, Solutions Design Architect will support OCG with expanding the practice area presence and realizing growth within the business unit. Develop solutions to proactive sales pursuits and RFP/RFIs to align the best solution for the client, and secure new business globally for Kelly. This role is responsible for working with an OCG Sales Leader and/or Business Leader to assess customer requirements; designing outsourcing solutions that engage the right building blocks and service features to package OCG’s solutions in a way that our large customers want to buy and in alignment with our Talent Supply Chain Management strategy. The Architect will be responsible for creating, validating, and producing a design blueprint while adhering to OCG’s global solution design methodology.
The Architect is responsible for supporting regional and global OCG sales initiatives across select OCG practices – RPO specifically. In addition, the Architect will partner with the key stakeholders in Operations and Corporate Services Functions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design complex workforce management solutions that meet the needs of our global customers while meeting/exceeding OCG’s profitability targets.
- Collaborate with Sales, Operations and Corporate Service Functions (Finance, Professional Services Organization (PSO), Tax, Treasury and Legal) to identify deliverables and design programs/solutions
- Collaborate with SMEs across Kelly Business Units or across regions as necessary
- Work with Global Pricing and PSO to identify scope costs and projected profitability
- Proactively recommend new solutions and improvements while utilizing best practices (OCG and/or external), focused on encouraging client’s journey towards comprehensive management of their Talent Supply Chain
- Create and develop Statement of Work solution
- Utilize the OCG Solution Design Process to ensure the most effective, efficient, and sustainable model is designed for the client
- Coordinates and partner in marketing and brand building activity in conjunction with global and regional marketing and Product Development & Product Management resources to build a strong brand with consistency globally and specialization within each region
- Continuous Learning – Continuously aligned with OCG Operations to gain visibility to how solutions are delivered and executed
- Support the creation of new products and building blocks; recognizing that they may exist within the client environment, within the Kelly family of products/solutions or via the OCG supplier network
- Lead strategic projects that support the design and evolution of our OCG solutions and products
Minimum Education/Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in the field of Business, Supply Chain, etc.
- 5+ years of experience in the workforce solutions industry, preferably on a global basis with an emphasis in RPO solutions
- Ideal candidates should have a solid understanding of the sales, implementation, and delivery life cycle of RPO solutions
- A strong desire to win in the marketplace is very important
- Ability to understand financial concepts to make pricing decisions
- Strong influencing skills that can be utilized to secure new business opportunities and grow the organization
- Ability to identify best customer solution
- Creativity and thought leadership
- Able to see the “big picture” – has a larger, long-term view of the business
- Keeps abreast of important domestic and global trends that impact the business or organization (technological, competitive, social, economic, etc.)
- Proactively seeks out opportunities to build relationships with colleagues globally to share knowledge of practice area globally
- Attention to detail regarding the quality of proposals and presentations is essential
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills are required
- Excellent communication, presentation, and people skills are essential
- Ability to travel within the region and globally as appropriate and necessary
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family, and their future. We understand that to thrive, we must build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
- Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Time Off
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
About Kelly Services® Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.