5857 - FSP Program Coordinator
The Program Coordinator plays a key role in Business Process Enablement’s ability to make sound process improvement decisions. The overall responsibility for this role includes functional service provider (FSP) support for clients, coordination and support of various projects for the department, providing key data analytics that will be used for a variety of purposes, assisting the Work Opportunity Credit (WOC) Program Manager, and managing certain components of the Employment Compliance Poster program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and execute various projects for the department, including executing project tasks on-time while tracking project deliverables/tasks.
- Obtain detailed reporting analytics (for a
variety of projects) through the review of both current and historical data.
- Create, develop, and run reports.
- Comprehend operational business processes and their correlation to data.
- Compile and prepare detailed reports, graphs,
charts, and other presentation formats that can be shared with leadership and
across the organization.
- Use data findings to make process improvement suggestions.
- Communicate findings/process improvement suggestions to leaders in a useful and informative way that encourages change/action within the organization
- Frequently support the Work Opportunity Credit (WOC) Program Manager, by doing things such as providing important analytics (used to increase tax revenue for Kelly), coordinating e-mail campaigns aimed at increasing operational compliance, etc.
- Participate in cross-departmental project teams aimed at effectively implementing change.
- Manage certain components of the Employment Compliance Poster Program, including maintaining auto-ship addresses for locations in the U.S. and PR, and consolidating monthly invoicing information for Accounts Payable.
- Assist the department with on-going tasks such as responding to branch inquiries and providing guidance and support to field operations.
- Interact frequently with internal Kelly Staff to resolve issues and answer questions.
Minimum Education/Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years of specific experience in a Business experience (either in staffing or contingent workforce area).
- Proficiency in, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Query Studio, and SharePoint.
- Proficiency in Kelly’s front office systems, specifically Kelly PeopleNet KSN and BullHorn.
- Strong data analytics skills.
- Ability to analyze and report on trends based on concepts, practices, and procedures (using evaluation and understanding).
- Field process knowledge/understanding.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to effectively work in a fast-paced and team environment.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, using effective time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- Work Location: This job can be performed anywhere except in the state of Colorado. Colorado residents will not be considered for this job posting.
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
- Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Time Off
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.