5859 - Talent Care Advisor
The Talent Care Advisor is instrumental in Kelly’s overall success with local, national or global client/s. The position implements mostly talent and to a lesser degree client care activity by coordinating and completing a variety of tasks including processing paperwork, creating and managing reports, collating information, preparing presentations and newsletters, and answering/solving talent inquires and issues.
Client and Talent Management
- Maintain mutually beneficial business relationships with decision-makers and end users at current customers, focusing on client health, contract health.
- Supports initiatives that positively impact the engagement results for contractors, customers, and full-time employees
- Proactively identifies and implements work processes that improve speed, productivity, efficiency, cost, and/or the client experience
- Creates, analyzes, and reviews reports and statistics, taking action when necessary
- Supports to ensure we are meeting client expectations based on NPS results
- Completing First Report of Injury forms, communicating with insurance carrier/treating physician, testifying in unemployment hearings, managing Return to Work programs.
- Administer recognition and retention programs (e.g., Work Perks+, birthday cards)
- Develop employee newsletters/communications
- Update employee information
- Respond to general talent/client inquiries, escalate appropriately to Talent Manager
- Provide high quality, accurate, and timely administrative support to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Support developing presentations
- Report on the temporary workforce issues including, but not limited to, turnover, coaching, counseling, terminations, sexual harassment investigations, taking action as appropriate
- Works with HR to make determination about the employment status of temporary workers
- Redeployment/Retention – maintains communication with talent to discuss assignment status and engage others to assign candidates to a new position before current assignment ends
- Skill Enhancement – drive contractor career growth and development
- Effective communication by ensuring content, frequency, and delivery channels meet the needs/wants of contractor population
- Support administrative recruitment tasks: order creation, CAD compliance, and fulfillment
- Welcome communication with newly hired employs completing work needs assessments.
- Maintain an organized and efficient work environment – manage and track 60 day employee check-ins with client managers
- Maintain adequate supplies
- Respond to internal and external customer requests with professionalism.
- Take initiative to identify and respond to opportunities for improvement
Function Admin Support Talent Management Client Management
FSP Talent Engagement 40% 55% 5%
Knowledge and Skills /indicate required or preferred
- Manages Complexity – Making sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems. (Cluster: Making Complex Decisions)
- Cultivates Innovation – Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful. (Cluster: Creating the New and Different)
- Strategic Mindset – Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies. (Cluster: Creating the New and Different)
- Action Oriented – Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm. (Cluster: Taking Initiative)
- Plans and Aligns – Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals. (Cluster: Managing Execution)
- Optimizes Work Processes – Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement. (Cluster: Managing Execution)
- Drives Results – Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances. (Cluster: Focusing on Performance)
- Builds Effective Teams – Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals. (Cluster: Optimizing Diverse Talent)
- Communicates Effectively – Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences. (Cluster: Influencing People)
- ·Being Resilient – Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations. (Cluster: Being flexible and Adaptable)
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree preferred
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
- Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Time Off
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.