5891 - Scientific New Business Development Leader - Virtual
Lead and execute the sales strategy for Kelly Scientific. Expand and enhance Kelly's business relationship with prospective and new customers to contribute to enhanced sales growth, profitability, customer satisfaction and market share. Maximize sales and profit through effective negotiations. Manage expense to sales ratios to optimize efficiency and profitability within budget.
- Develop and execute business plans and sales strategies for new customers and prospects by: reviewing and monitoring financial indicators; utilizing multiple sources of competitive data; utilizing and leveraging sales data and information; lead preparation efforts for proposals that address financial considerations and define value; meeting with high level decision makers to deliver presentations and negotiate the terms of the sale.
- Initiate consultative customer relationships by communicating with key decision makers, identify and understand their needs; positioning Kelly products and services to address their needs and add value to their business; understanding and aligning with prospect's desire to build preferences for Kelly's products and services.
- Establish and maintain an ongoing sales funnel of targeted and qualified prospects and expand the business opportunity by involving field and corporate subject matter experts; making presentations to customer organizations to introduce Kelly products and services and closing the business.
- Clearly communicates roles and responsibilities and hold the team accountable for delivering results. Instill a growth mindset and sense of urgency in the sales team. Drive collaboration among individuals, teams and across the enterprise. Provide feedback and coaching to the team to ensure growth and sales expectations are being met. Provide regular constructive feedback and development discussions with employees
Education: HS Diploma required, Bachelor’s degree in Scientific related field preferred.
Years of Experience: 7+ years’ experience with a focus in recruiting or staffing operations management needed. 5+ years’ experience in people management
- Seasoned industry professional, experienced in selling to high level contacts at local accounts
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
- Strong relationship building and problem-solving skills
- Keen sense of the consultative sales process
- Solid knowledge of service offerings and internal corporate structures
- High level of financial acumen
Anticipated Salary Range: $120,000 to $150,000
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.