5906 - Sr. Corporate Recruiter - Virtual USA
As a Senior Recruiter working within our Talent Acquisition team supporting our Professional and Industrial (P&I) Hiring, you are the Recruiting Subject Matter Expert who will build positive relationships and drive candidate and hiring manager engagement throughout the entire recruitment life cycle. You will be responsible for assessing the market, attracting and engaging talent, and connecting top talent with our organization. You will be a Brand Ambassador for Corporate Recruiting P&I, recognized as a leader in recruiting for top talent for our company. In this role you will:
- Lead, own & successfully execute on recruiting and sourcing plans
- Lead daily conversations with Hiring Managers, Human Resources Team Members and other key partners; provide excellent customer service and build relationships with you stakeholders
- Lead intake calls with Hiring Managers to capture requisition details in order to present a diverse pool of qualified talent
- Routinely meet with hiring managers to benchmark candidates, share market data, adjust strategy, set expectations and drive the hire/no hire decision; Coach Hiring Managers on selection strategy
- Build your Brand in the talent market, acting as a Brand Ambassador for all things recruiting at Kelly Services
- Lead and/or participate in strategic sourcing activities and build networks across all channels utilizing all methodologies available
- Maintain close contact with candidates and shepherd them through the entire recruiting process; work to close candidates & drive offer acceptance; maintain relations with "Silver Medalist" candidates and repurpose them for other roles when applicable
- Handle all candidate activity in the Applicant Tracking System in a timely manner; includes but not limited to scrubbing requisitions, candidate engagement, moving applicants through the process, filling & closing requisitions
- Comply with all regulatory/legal requirements and company policies
If you possess these competencies, they will help you be successful in this role:
- You quickly and strategically adapt to and get results in a fast paced, challenging and demanding work environment
- Strong problem solving and root cause analysis skills
- You consistently build rapport & relationships with Candidates, Hiring Managers, Leadership, Peers
- You are an effective communicator, bringing in a consultative approach to our client partnerships
- You will be especially organized, attentive to detail and have strong time management, administrative and customer service orientation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent role related experience
- 7+ years’ dynamic recruiting experience;
- Experience recruiting for internal roles is a plus
- Previous experience recruiting for exempt roles, preferred
- Background managing a high volume requisition load effectively and successfully
- Confident working in an end to end Recruiting environment
- Experience with and ability to find & attract passive talent
- You have experience successfully identifying & resolving potential challenges and risks
- Experience coaching/mentoring recruiting team members a plus
- You have demonstrable experience with a wide range of Applicant Tracking Systems & proficient experience working in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
Work Location: This job can be performed anywhere except in the state of Colorado. Colorado residents will not be considered for this job posting.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.