5908 - Kelly Education Strategic Account Manager - Elizabeth, NJ
The KE Strategic Account Manager is instrumental in the overall success with KE Strategic Accounts to ensure their satisfaction/success and will oversee a team as it pertains to overall service delivery. He/she will serve as a business partner, representing Kelly Education’s brand, to the client by acting as an extension of the client’s HR department, and by ensuring consistent and acceptable service levels are delivered. This individual will serve as the final escalation point for service issues and is responsible for proactive problem resolution. Operational responsibilities include, but are not limited to, overseeing, and reporting on contract compliance, account growth, service delivery, sharing industry and best practice knowledge, team selection, training, and talent engagement. This individual is ultimately accountable for the overall level of service delivery, growth, and profitability for the client location he/she supports. The success of this individual will be highly impacted by their ability to communicate effectively, retain and grow opportunities through strong working relationships with the client, and the development of effective partnerships with the relevant KE functions and able to effectively lead and develop a team of high performers.
- Responsible for adjacency growth opportunities and securing additional KE service lines as appropriate.
- Maintains thorough understanding and knowledge of current hiring practices and staffing industry trends.
- Oversight of temporary employee conversion and direct hire fee income
- Manages overall account P&L where they have managerial responsibility (e.g., manages cost of services, documentation of cost savings, and demonstration of value-added services to the client)
- Analyzes monthly financial statements and implements strategies to increase profitability.
- Advance strategic relationship through development and implementation of innovative thoughts and solutions.
- Engage SME’s within the Kelly Education business to interact with client to assist with adjacency growth.
Client Service/ Account Management
- Oversees a team who are responsible for the temporary workforce including, but not limited to, turnover, coaching, counseling, terminations, co-employment, sexual harassment investigations, acting as appropriate.
- Develops strong relationships with customer end users (principals, administration, superintendents, board members, etc.) by understanding their individual business and overall staffing needs.
- Keeping abreast of district’s needs, and challenges by demonstrating presence at board, school, and community events.
- Solicit customer/employee feedback to improve service.
- Demonstrates understanding for the customer’s priorities, processes, policies, and procedures.
- Proactively identifies and implements work processes that improve speed, productivity, efficiency, cost, and/or the customer experience.
- Determines client reporting requirements and documents information appropriately.
- Creates, analyzes, and reviews reports and statistics, acting when necessary.
- Selecting, training, and developing staff; monitoring staff performance including setting expectations, coaching, and recognizing achievement
- Clearly communicates roles and responsibilities and holds employees accountable for delivering results.
- Leadership development of direct report group as well as mentoring identified high-potential individuals both within and outside of their organizations is critical.
- Establish appropriate goals and expectations and hold individuals accountable accordingly in a metric-driven environment.
- Provide leadership such that all key Kelly processes are compliant with established criteria.
- Provides feedback and coaching to ensure customer expectation are being met
- Utilizes career development processes and tools to grow, engage, and retain staff.
- Develop talent to achieve individual and team goals
- Create and maintain employee development/succession strategy for identifying and developing future talent
5+ years of experience:
· Successful with creating and maintaining high level client relationships
- P&L management and accountability
- Depth of working operational knowledge on total supply chain
of success in account strategy and management
Education: Bachelor’s degree, HS Diploma or 5+ demonstrated experience in Staffing, marketing or other relevant experience
Location: Onsite in office/branch
Travel: Up to 20%
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.