5919 - Central Support Coordinator
you interested in a career in Customer Service or Administration with a
multinational company? We are looking for a Central Support Coordinator to join
our busy team. You will have good career prospects as you will be working in a
team that values dedication and hard work and we have great on the job training.
Within this role you be required to:
* Act as the first point of contact for customers and suppliers
* Work with Hiring Managers as required to discuss and build requests
* Respond to emails and queries from Suppliers regarding the request
* Work with the Hiring Managers and Suppliers to process and handle any work order updates and/or revisions, including all e-tool updates.
* Handle all on and off-boarding activities for all new starters,
You will need to have:
* You will have worked in a customer-facing role, and have good admin skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Good skills with - internet, Windows, email, MS Word, and Excel
Working at Kelly means being part of a global team making people-work connections that count because we believe helping people become who they’re meant to be benefits us all. At every location and every level within our company, Kelly’s people are outstanding in their understanding and commitment to helping people create better futures and helping companies across the globe compete, prosper, and grow. The work we do matters. Helping people transform their lives matters. Shaping the future of work matters. If you have a passion for helping others, what’s next for you may very well be joining our internal global team and working to make a difference.
Kelly connects hardworking people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all work styles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. #LI-SC1
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.