5923 - Recruiting Manager - Professional & Industrial - Virtual, USA
The Recruiting Manager has responsibility for the successful and strategic management of a team of Recruiters. The Recruiting Manager will be responsible for the sourcing and recruiting functions of multiple client programs. He/she has ultimate responsibility to achieve and exceed recruiting goals/service level agreements.
- Manage and lead a team of Recruiters covering non-exempt, vendor neutral recruiting functions
- Work to anticipate needs and allocate recruiting resources and requisition loads to ensure a high level of customer service to hiring managers
- Partner with fellow managers & leadership to ensure resources are aligned with client/project volumes
- Monitor and measure the satisfaction of clients in order to respond to escalated client concerns and be proactive about preventing future issues
- Coach and counsel direct reports on sourcing techniques, recruitment strategy, process administration and individual consultative ability
- Develop the sourcing and recruiting team into expert consultants and inspire them to exceed targets
- Work within, and manage the team in, a metric-driven environment
- Drive continuous process improvements in a demanding and rapidly changing business environment
- Audit the teams’ metrics, process adherence and administrative compliance
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- Expertise in using advanced search techniques in order to mentor and guide a team of Recruiters
- Identify and generate talent through networking and creative sourcing methods
- Expertise in developing and presenting recruitment strategy plans to high level customers
- Solid business knowledge in multiple industries and effective business acumen at all levels within a client organization
- Experience and success managing to metrics in the recruiting environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced, intense work culture and have the ability to adapt to constant changes and competing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and guide a large team or Recruiters, who are working virtually
- Demonstrated ability to build client relationships with client contacts at all levels of an organization
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, consultative & negotiation skills
- Knowledge of applicable employment laws
- Accurate data capture & timely reporting on key staffing metrics
- Results driven and deadline-oriented
- Effectively work as a peer to other Recruiting Managers/Supervisors in order to build efficiencies and foster a strong team environment
- Typically manages a team of 10 Recruiters
- Required: 4+ years recruiting experience, including proactive/passive sourcing experience
- Preferred: 2+ years of supervisory experience; managing recruiters is a plus
- Required: High school diploma; Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
Salary Range: $71,900 - $95,300
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.