The Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for a variety of logistical and administrative activities in support of the recruiting function in a very high pace environment simultaneously working with a high volume of employment candidates.
- Partner with Recruiters, Hiring Managers, and candidates to manage the interview process for active requisitions.
- Schedule and coordination of high volume of interview requests, with accuracy, while ensuring all stakeholders (Recruiters, Candidates and Interviewers) are kept informed of the interview logistics
- Navigate within multiple systems simultaneously including applicant tracking system.
- Work with a team of Recruiters to onboard new full-time employees for the client which includes initiating reference checks, drug screening, background checks and closing out candidates in the system.
- Participate in project assignments, as required, to facilitate hiring initiatives or support local/global priorities for the Talent Acquisition function
Who do we want on our team?
- High school diploma required bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1+ years’ administrative experience in a business setting, providing administrative support and customer service, preferably in a recruiting environment.
- Must be proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and the Internet
- Must have a strong commitment to quality and ethical behavior and maintain high level of confidentiality
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills are essential
- Must possess exceptional organizational, time management, administrative and customer service skills
- Experience in exempt level hiring and logistics
- Experience successfully identifying & resolving potential challenges and risks
- Previous Kelly experience highly preferred
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. #LI-DNI