5943 - Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Manager, Virtual
The Manager, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion has responsibility for driving programs and initiatives designed to meet the objectives of the enterprise DEI strategy. The Manager will serve as a champion, change agent, and subject matter authority committed to creating a culture of belonging. The Manager will ensure DEI principles, practices, and processes are embedded across the employee experience. This role creates space for voices of employees at all levels of the organization are welcomed and included in the consideration of formation of new program and initiatives.
- Build, integrate, and promote inclusive and equitable processes across employee life cycle that support a culture of belonging
- Drive the goal attainment through program management, process development, documentation and communication for new programs.
- Collaborate with Recruiting to ensure inclusive sourcing and recruiting strategies and assist with designing and launching programs to develop diverse talent pipelines
- Partner with L&D to develop a contemporary, comprehensive I&D learning and development strategy from foundational to advanced levels for all employees to strengthen our employees and culture
- Scale initiatives and tools to support growth and complexity
- Align Affinity Group strategy and programming with overall DEI efforts to cultivate a practice of belonging and attract, recruit, and retain great talent
- Develop, implement and refresh Affinity Group guidelines, toolkits, policies, and resources
- Guide and coach Affinity group leaders and the leadership teams ensuring alignment an integration of strategic plans, budgets, and programming
- Collaborate with DEI and Internal Communications teams to develop communication plans
- Develop a framework for Affinity Group membership records, budget, and expense management
- Appy effective benchmarks, standard methodologies, metrics and trends for measuring impact of programs
- Build strong relationships with leaders and increase awareness and understanding of DEI as a business imperative and drive the pillars of the global strategy into relevant initiatives
- Support overall end to end execution of DEI strategy.
- Lead internal and external benchmarking activities and support impact evaluation of DEI commitments, programming, and equitable experiences.
- Define key performance indicators through the development of metrics for DEI programs and processes aligned with business and DEI objectives
- Handle the internal DEI site and all team communications, including collaborating with business partners to develop communication plans and curate content
- Strong intuition for business with the ability to incorporate diversity, inclusion, equity and belonging into company goals and objectives
- Global DEI program management preferred
- Ability to build trust and strong relationships at all levels to support and influence change
- Ability to collaborate across functions and fields to implement targeted solutions and resolve challenges
- Superior project management and organization skills, with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively, while driving execution a constantly evolving environment
- Exceptional written, communication, and facilitation skills
- Excellent discretion, judgment, tact and diplomacy
- 5 years of organizational & leadership experience with at least 3 years’ experience designing, implementing, running and measuring DEI programs and initiatives
- Travel up to 10%
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
Work Location: This job can be performed anywhere except in the state of Colorado. Colorado residents will not be considered for this job posting.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.