5979 - Kelly Education Recruiting Strategist - Russell, PA
The Education Recruiting Strategist is responsible for the execution, communication, and ongoing innovation of Kelly Education Sourcing, monitoring applicant flow to adequately meet the pool size needed for the successful fulfillment of job requests. This entails working directly with school districts to strategize and implement recruiting plans that utilize the best recruiting methods and resources in the respective communities. Post implementation, this role is the face of Kelly Education and viewed as the most strategic by the customer base given the demand for talent in and outside of the education industry. The Recruiting Strategist is Kelly Educations ambassador in the market for attracting talent. Additionally, the Recruiting Strategist is responsible for ensuring their weekly/monthly activity benchmarks and outcome are met and/or exceeded. This is a mostly onsite position with flexibility to work remotely 1-2 days a week based on business needs.
- Engage with and design, develop and implement recruiting plans/strategies with the Recruiting & Onboarding Manager and/or Sr. Recruiting Strategist to achieve desired fulfillment expectations
- Serve as a partner with Client Services, Fulfillment and Sales to develop sourcing and recruiting strategies that result in client satisfaction of District staff when engaged with “in-market” recruiting strategies
- Research and facilitate registration at Job Fairs and Seminars to engage candidates
- Address customer questions when engaged to represent KE’s recruiting strategy
- Partner with Client Services to address fulfillment gaps by developing recruiting strategies and tactics
- Monitors progress to ensure that all goals and benchmarks are met, re-evaluating and adjusting them as needed
- Collect, analyze, and maintain data gathered to provide to leadership
- Present leadership with district recruiting plans and strategy to meet the substitute needs of the districts within the geographic area assigned
- Meet and exceed required weekly/monthly activity levels and desired outcomes
- Develop and execute proactive strategic recruiting plans that clearly outlines onsite sourcing models
- Maintain thorough understanding and knowledge of current hiring practices, recruitment strategies and educational staffing industry trends
- Develop and maintain relationships with recruiting sources
- Ensure timely, quality candidate flow for a healthy candidate pipeline.
- Update activity in recruiting Tracker and document activity in front office systems
- Maintain regular contact with customers and ensures KE branding material on client websites are current and relevant
- Responsible for updating and refreshing all job posts for designed client base and respond to potential assignees in a timely manner
Develop and execute relevant social media campaigns, creating and or utilizing corporate provided shareable content and deliverables to support greater brand awareness and engagement. Understand the social media sphere, both the big-name platforms and uncovering relevant niche platforms to expand Kelly Educations’ reach. Ability to craft sincere and timely content to produce viral engagement.
- Deliberate planning, strategy, and goal setting
- Development of brand identity, awareness, and online reputation
- Content management (including but not limited to client websites, geo specific Face Book pages, Twitter, and Job board posts)
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
- Cultivation of leads and talent
- Reputation management
- Field incoming calls and emails
- Monitor Team mailbox and responded to in a timely manner
- Respond to candidate, internal team and customer needs via email, phone, or in-person
- Manage/resolve customer and candidate issues/escalate when necessary
- Solicit customer and candidate feedback to improve service
- May be required to sit onsite at a District location
Education: High School diploma or equivalent
Experience: 1-2 years of Customer service, social media, staffing, recruiting experience with a track record of success with Job Board and Recruiting Strategies strongly preferred
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family, and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.