6007 - Government Account Executive - Engineering
Primarily build and maintain mutually beneficial business relationships with decision-makers and stakeholders at Department of Energy locations or other federal agencies, as assigned, and within the federal prime contractor community that focus on providing engineering services
- Identify and qualify opportunities through research, cold calls, referrals and networking events
- Capture key discriminators to assist in proposal responses win theme, content and pricing
- Document and forecast customer opportunities and potential revenue
- Propose appropriate workforce solutions and operational support models to achieve sales results
- Partner with sales and operational teams to ensure effective service delivery through transition stages
- Meet or exceed assigned sales goals and key performance metrics regarding customer contact, presentations and opportunities
- Stay current on competitive trends, staffing/human resource issues, and market conditions while also sharing information with peers
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience in business to business sales or relevant specialty experience
- Ability to develop new business, build consultative relationships, and successfully negotiate sales
- Demonstrate a strong internal/external customer focus with attention to detail, time management and communication cycles
- Strong customer service disposition and effective presentation skills
- Positive personal leadership and drive and sense of integrity
- Ability to work individually or thrive in a team environment and have effective networking skills.
- Driven to succeed – Specialty solutions oriented, works well under pressure with strong sense of urgency
- Excellent verbal/written communications and interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate proficiency in: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Web-based graphical user interfaces (GUIs).
- Bachelor’s degree in specialty relevant to business group (Science, Engineering, Technology) – required
- Location: Virtual
- Travel Required: 20% - 40%
- This job can be performed anywhere except in the state of Colorado. Colorado residents will not be considered for this job posting.
- You should know: Vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for all job opportunities offered through Kelly Government Solutions, in accordance with the Executive Order on Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors.
· 2+ years Industry Experience (Science, Engineering, IT - required), (Sales – preferred), (Staffing – preferred)
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.