6071 - Onsite Talent Care Advisor
Part-Time Consulting Advisor
Valencia, CA (On-Site)
Long-term Contract (Through June 2022 with potential for extension)
Schedule: Minimum of three 4-hour shifts each week (up to 25/hrs per week)
Shifts: 6:30AM-10:30AM and 3PM-7PM (must work each shift at least once per week)
Pay range: $20.00 - $25.00/hour
Kelly Science & Clinical is interviewing and hiring immediately for a Consulting Advisor to sit on-site with one of our partners, a global leader committed to COVID-19 laboratory and diagnostic testing. This is a part-time role lasting through June 2022 with potential for extension. Please note, proof of full COVID-19 vaccination is required for this position.
The Consulting Advisor is front line support to both the client and employees, ensuring excellence in delivery and growth for a portfolio of existing accounts. This role consults with both employees and clients on current trends and market dynamics and manages and executes strategies to drive employee and client engagement. In addition to delivery, this role is responsible for generating sales leads for top and bottom-line growth through an established cadence of client and employee consulting and support activities. The Consulting Advisory acts as the guardian of the customer process and contract and continuously looks for improvement/efficiency within the account. This role is accountable to identifying additional growth avenues, providing insights to Account Executive team, and supporting closure of new opportunities. This role may sit on site within a client location, within a Kelly branch, or remotely depending upon the needs of the client.
Service Delivery Excellence
- Execute service delivery to assigned portfolio of account(s)/site(s) in accordance with established operating and service level agreements (SLA’s), as well as key performance indicators (KPI’s).
- Drive compliance to customer required processes. Identify areas of opportunity for process improvement and implement new procedures in collaboration with the client and Manager.
- Partner with and utilize internal resources (i.e. Recruiting, Shared Services, etc.) as suppliers to provide stellar service delivery to client portfolio.
- As customer issues arise, make sure resolution occurs in a timely manner and to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Ensure required safety programs are in place and adhered to.
- Analyze accident and injury trends, and work with Manager, Safety Manager and customer to implement process improvements.
- Identify opportunities to remove administrative tasks so the focus can be on value-added activities.
- Provide cost-out solutions internally and for the client while still delivering service excellence.
- Ensure high level of contractor engagement through execution of programs that drive:
- Redeployment/Retention – actively identify new opportunities and assign candidates before current assignment ends.
- Skill Enhancement – drive contractor career growth and development.
- Effective communication.
- Proactively inform employees of safety policies, best practices, and updates.
- Ensure resolution occurs in a timely and professional manner as employee issues arise.
- Execute process improvement based on employee feedback and engagement scores.
- Regularly solicit and share performance feedback with contractors. Coach and guide as needed.
- Client Engagement
- Ensure high level of customer engagement through regular/proactive communication and building of strategic relationships.
- Analyze performance and feedback data to proactively identify process improvements and/or higher value add solution opportunities.
- Stay up to date with clients’ business and share current industry/market/solution trends to strengthen client relationships and inform decision making.
- Participate in and assist with the development of client communications and operational reviews.
- Through strategic customer relationships, communication and consulting, identify additional growth opportunities.
- Proactively work with recruiting to skill market top talent to client end users resulting in increased Gross Profit dollars and/or fees.
- Identify opportunities that could result in new solutions, Statement of Work (SOW) or contract changes and collaboratively transition those leads to the BDR for further pursuit. Assist the BDR team in the successful closure of identified opportunities.
- Document all Lead Generation activities in Salesforce.
- In accordance to Plan on a Page, STEM, Objectives, Goals, Strategies, Measures (OGSM), Account Management Plans and Client needs, drive self-development and learning activities.
- Complete all solution courses on Kelly Learning Center (KLC).
- Continued reading and research on client’s business, their industry, Kelly’s solutions, and overall how work gets done in changing world dynamics. Demonstrate understanding through written and verbal communications with client and employees
Education: High School diploma. Bachelor’s degree in business related field preferred.
- Previous staffing or vendor management in a customer facing role.
- Previous sales and/or Lead Generation experience.
- Previous HR/Staffing practices such as on-boarding, off-boarding, talent management, employment law, contract language preferred.
- Requires COVID-19 vaccination, approved accommodation, or ongoing negative test results upon hire.
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
- Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Time Off
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.