6076 - Talent Sourcing Strategist - Virtual USA
The Talent Sourcing Strategist provides sourcing strategy support and expertise to the Talent Experience and Delivery Team, including external market insights, identifying opportunities for sourcing innovation, and owning the development of sourcing competence across the team. This role coaches/trains the Talent Delivery Team and consults with stakeholders on the talent market dynamics, active and passive sourcing channels, technologies, as well as effective employer brand messaging to attract top talent.
- Identify, recommend, and refresh talent pipeline channels for current and future hiring needs
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies to identify passive and active candidates through networking, social media, internet mining (job boards, Boolean search strings), and ATS database
- Champion diversity and inclusion via all sourcing channels and posting opportunities; build, increase and maintain diversely qualified candidate pools and communities
- Perform research and identify where target talent exists (org mapping by company; lead generation list by profile / geo), incl capturing and sharing learnings with team
- Compose compelling messaging that highlights organization and role value proposition
- Partner with Recruiting Leadership to ensure consistency of posting and advertisement language/messaging
- Provide guidance on targeted, segmented messaging based on profiles and role personas
- Strategize, plan, and organize online recruiting events / marketing opportunities to raise awareness and reach of Kelly brand / EVP
- Creatively and proactively mine social media, networking sites, user groups, passive, and active databases to identify and engage prospects to create talent communities
- Consistently engage talent communities by leveraging CRM to push general and targeted messaging
- Regularly track pipeline and channel activity using metrics and insights to advance or adjust sourcing strategies depending on success
- Acts as internal point of escalation for Talent Delivery Leadership on difficult sourcing assignments where additional insight or approach is required
- Supports leadership and stakeholders in preparing content for business cases/presentations – internal and external
- Bachelors preferred
- 7 years of experience in Talent Acquisition, Human Resources
- 5% travel- Occasional presence may be needed or requested at HQ
- Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Work Location: This job can be performed anywhere except in the state of Colorado. Colorado residents will not be considered for this job posting
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family, and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.