6108 - Recruiting Specialist
As an RPO Recruiting Specialist, working in our HUB in Troy, MI, you will be part of a recruiting team focused on providing sourcing and research and marketing expertise to deliver high-quality candidates for customer programs. With the right personality, we will teach you what you need to know to be successful in this field.
- Requires COVID-19 vaccination, approved accommodation, or ongoing negative test results upon hire.
- Source and identify candidates for open positions through various channels, including internal position responses, internal transfers, employee referrals, internet advertisement, internet data mining, direct recruiting, job fairs, etc.
- Evaluate resumes and conduct phone screens to review candidates against position criteria for interest and acceptability
- Handle candidate traffic, problem solving and reporting as needed
- Use and update the Candidate Database and Applicant Tracking Systems for customer programs
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Quickly and strategically able to adapt to and get results in a fast paced, challenging and demanding work environment
- Strong root cause analysis and problem-solving skills
- Able to build rapport & relationships with Candidates, Recruiters, Hiring Managers, Leadership and Peers
- Effective communicator, bringing in a consultative approach to partnerships
- Especially organized, attentive to detail and has strong time management, administrative and customer service orientation
Years of Experience:
3+ years of experience; training available
Type of Experience:
· Previous intern or customer service experience is preferred
- Exceptional communication, organizational, time management and customer service skills
- Must be proficient with PCs, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet and other related software
- Must be able to work independently and use various media for research and sourcing
- You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.