KellyOCG RPO Team is rapidly growing and we have a great opportunity for a driven, passionate, experienced RPO Delivery Leader to join our team.
Do you have a passion for driving strategic Client Partnerships to deliver innovative Talent Acquisition strategies that help them hire the talent they need to meet their business objectives? Is coaching and leading a team of Talent Acquisition professionals to achieve their goals of finding, engaging and hiring talent for their Clients in your DNA? If the answers are yes, we want to talk to you about a Director of RPO Client Delivery opportunity in our organization.
This is a strategic role within the RPO organization with responsibility for overseeing a portfolio of RPO Clients and leading a large team of Managers, Recruiting and Sourcing Professionals. You will drive program/account growth and deliver operational excellence for your portfolio of RPO Programs through program management and strategic team leadership . On a daily basis, you will provide consultation and interact directly with Clients and your Direct Reports. Within your portfolio, you will also drive financial results, ensure KPI's/SLA's are achieved and meet growth objectives. This position reports directly to the Global, Senior Director of RPO Operations and is a key role in positively impacting both our Clients and Talent.
To be successful in this role, you will bring an entrepreneurial spirit, have the ability to build trust and relationships with Clients to drive successful partnerships, be able to solve challenges and foresee issues before they arise, have a strong financial acumen and have a successful track record in building high performing teams that deliver successful program results.
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition with
- 4+ years leading programs and teams in an RPO organization
- Experience leading multiple Client programs and driving account growth
- Significant leadership expertise to enable you to coach a team of Leaders, Recruiters, Sourcers and Coordinators
- Global experience is a plus
- Knowledge of other related services is a plus - i.e. MSP, Staffing, Direct Sourcing